- Bangalore, India
We are seeking a hardworking engineer to join our team at Adobe to work on an exciting project - Re-imagining Adobe Captivate, the most awarded Rapid e-learning authoring tool. We are now faced with interesting challenge of re architecting the product to suit new gen user workflows and to make Captivate the most productive tool on the planet. You will be joining a high performing agile team that collaborates and works together across all aspects of the product. You must be that individual who is highly engaged, motivated and excels at critical thinking and problem solving.
What you'll do
- Be a key player in designing, coding and building Captivate for the new gen requirements.
- Design low latency and high-performance solutions
- Display thought leadership in driving the feature set to completion
- Participate in defining team culture and product vision
What you need to succeed
- Bachelors or master's in computer science or equivalent
- 4 years writing production code
- Good working knowledge of C++
- Proven experience with both MacOS & Windows OS frameworks and web-based frameworks
- Proven experience in profiling, debugging and testing complex systems
- Entrepreneurial spirit and focus on delivering value into customers hands
- Ambitious, with ability and interest in learning new technologies and adapting quickly to new requirements and environments
Nice to have
- Some insights into Machine learning
- Familiar with one or more machine learning or statistical modeling tools such as R,SciKitLearn, SparkML (MLlib), Tensorflow.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top