Mobile SDK Engineer
- San Jose, CA
Do you have a passion for mobile technology? Do you want to create exceptional software that makes it easy for customers to embed your technology into their applications? We are looking for an agile, quick-learning Mobile Developer to join the Document Cloud Mobile team, located in San Jose. We're a creative and collaborative group that builds applications used by millions of customers working with billions of documents. We're looking for a motivated self-starter with a real passion for solving technology challenges on mobile who can help build SDKs to be embedded in mobile applications. The mobile organization is part of the larger Document Cloud, an integrated environment for working with documents across desktop, mobile, and web.
A successful candidate will become a key contributor on a team with high technical standards and attention to detail, with tremendous opportunity for ownership and influence on product and technical direction. Candidates should be "owners", with a strong interest in solving business as well as technical problems.
What you'll do
- Work as part of a diverse and dynamic team to design, develop, and verify a new SDK framework for iOS and/or Android
- Explore meaningful and interesting problems in mobile application development
- Collaborate with product, design, and other developers to build awesome example applications
- Develop sample code to demonstrate common SDK use cases
- Implement robust automated tests for continuous verification of SDK functionality and performance
- Engage with customers to understand and define solutions to address their needs
What you need to succeed
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in software engineering, including experience developing, shipping, and maintaining mobile applications
- Strong technical background and analytical abilities in software design, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience in iOS or Android development, with experience coding in one or more of Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, or C++
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top