Mobile (iOS) Quality Engineer
- San Francisco, CA
Are you passionate about mobile software development that has a wide ranging impact? Do you flourish with the challenge to be part of a team central to Adobe's mobile applications future? Do you love the opportunity to learn and be part of Adobe's multi-platform development strategy? If you enthusiastically answered yes to these questions, this is the place for you!
More than ever Adobe is focused on simplifying the workflows for creative professionals. One clear way to take creatives to the next level is to have easy access to the richness of the Adobe Creative Cloud services in a consistent way across the portfolio of Adobe apps, initially mobile, but with the opportunity to extend this functionality across platforms. Come and join the Creative SDK team to define and develop this vision through the development of shared mobile components to lead creatives into a higher level of productivity.
You'll help an independent, experienced, professional team dedicated to making this vision true. A team with the maturity to provide guidance, but also open to new ideas and explore new opportunities!
What you'll do :
The ideal candidate will support a highly collaborative team that rewards quality, efficiency, and agility. You'll feel comfortable guaranteeing the quality and delivery of an iOS software platform, the Adobe Creative SDK, by communicating effectively within the team and with client teams to meet the encouraged goals. Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Quality test an iOS software development kit (the CSDK) used by several client teams
- Evaluate and prioritize incoming reports
- Perform both white-box and black-box testing and diagnosing on both the CSDK itself and client apps
- Diagnose issues and potentially fix issues on the CSDK code base
- Support the Continuous Integration build platform to deliver CSDK releases on time
- Maintain the integrity of the build platform by guaranteeing close to 100% up-time and applying the necessary software updates
- Participate in team activities providing quality and release engineering evaluation
What you need to succeed :
- 5+ years of quality engineering experience, most recent 2+ years on iOS
- BS in Computer Science or related field. MS in CS a plus
- Experience with iOS mobile development using Xcode and Objective-C
- Experience using git for source control
- Understanding of both UI and REST APIs concepts
- Experience with Jenkins a plus
- Experience with Swift a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong commitment to help the team succeed
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top