Mobile Analytics Manager
- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe is looking for a Senior Manager, Mobile Analytics to help drive understanding of our customers across adobe.com and mobile touchpoints. The Digital Media Web Analytics team is part of our Global Marketing organization, providing Creative Cloud and Document Cloud business partners with an understanding of mobile activity on Adobe's digital properties. The Senior Manager, Mobile Analytics role will
- Lead Adobe's mobile web and app store analysis practice, supporting product managers and business teams in understanding mobile flows and performance as well as optimizing our mobile user experience
- Build out a comprehensive mobile measurement strategy for Adobe.com and stitch together data from different tools to provide a more complete picture of our mobile landscape
- Uncover insights that can be utilized by our business unit and marketing teams to improve the Adobe.com experience and optimize engagement and conversion
In addition to technical and analytics skills, we are looking for someone that can work collaboratively with different groups across marketing and technology to create analysis and develop insights.
What you'll do
- Drive analytics projects for Adobe.com to understand user behavior across multiple touchpoints
- Work with teams to identify business problems, build analysis plans and drive execution of analysis to provide insights
- Use data warehouse and other data sources create a comprehensive view of customer intent and user behavior
- Provide thought leadership for Mobile Analytics on Adobe.com
- Own the creation and distribution of recurring reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Consult with key partners to drive consistent measurement of mobile
- Collaborate with other analysts to provide ad hoc analysis support for ongoing partner engagements
- Present insights to analysts and executives across Adobe.com and Marketing
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, Master's degree a plus
- 8+ years web analytics or digital marketing experience in a high traffic web environment
- Proven hands-on knowledge with mobile measurement, tagging and analytics
- Strong working knowledge of SQL/Hadoop/Hive and Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of Adobe products including Adobe Analytics
- Experience analyzing large amounts of information and turning data into insights
- Must be able to clearly communicate results and actionable recommendations to audiences at various levels of management
- Good organization skills and ability to work independently
Get to know the team
Global Marketing is responsible for building and implementing Adobe's brand, communications and integrated marketing efforts worldwide to drive business goals and deliver outstanding customer experiences across every marketing touch point. And they do it all as Adobe's best trialists and customers, using Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Experience cloud to build, implement, measure and optimize all marketing programs.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top