ML QA Engineer
- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Job Description Summary
Feature, patch and release testing of our company's applications in the company's SaaS environment. Find innovative ways to test groundbreaking products. Write and execute complicated plans for defining and improving quality metrics. Build, maintain and execute automation scripts for functional, regression, loading and stress testing Set up CI/CD tools as part of the engineering efforts. Raise the bar of testing processes across the team.
- Be a QE lead in an innovate R&D team charged with developing Adobe's Experience Intelligence Services
- Contribute to Adobe's excellence in Artificial Intelligence for digital experiences.
What you'll Do
- Build and run software testing operations including ML pipeline, API and UI testing.
- Hands on leadership in test automation framework and the continuous evaluation of test cases for coverage and regression.
- Coordinate with the broader software development, machine learning, product management and technical support teams to make sure our quality standards are maintained in a timely and efficient manner.
- Drive software quality processes, improve, and report software quality metrics.
- Contribute to SDLC governance and champion a quality-centric team demeanor.
- Show your passion towards building Engineering solutions for improving software quality
- Act as a "Quality Engineering" enthusiast in driving our mission to "Deliver products @speed with Quality"
What you need to succeed
- Undergraduate or higher degree in a technical field (or equivalent experience).
- At least 7-10 years leading software quality assurance projects preferably for data and/or machine learning SaaS products.
- Experience in closed-box/functional, translucent, performance and systems testing methodologies.
- Established abilities in crafting and executing test plans within sprint scope and timelines, including transparent-box/structural testing.
- Experience in test automation, standard QA and development tools; such as Selenium, Postman, Jenkins, etc.
- Proven abilities in bug detection, regression and defect tracking.
- Solid understanding of Python, SQL and either Java or Scala
- Desirable: AWS, Azure experience.
Back to top