Mid-Market Inside Sales-Named Account Manager
- Seattle, WA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Mid-Market Inside Sales-Named Account Manager, sells Adobe Creative Cloud and Document Cloud via telephone or electronic means to customers in assigned accounts. May generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads. Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities. Requires application of in-depth technical knowledge of products.
Responsible for selling prospective customers on Adobe's creative, document and stock photo subscription offering through the Value Incentive Plan teams and enterprise license programs. This will include deal development and deal qualification, articulating value to mid-level and top executives, establishing and gaining agreement around pricing, and closing the deal. Deal sizes will generally range from $5K and up depending on the customer. This is a fast growing, multifaceted market with exceptional sales potential. Adobe is owning the way forward in the market and seeks a motivated SaaS sales professional to join the team.
- Constantly fill the pipeline with new deals
- Deal development & qualification, lead generation as well as closure on all deals. Includes cold calling as well as cultivation of existing leads and working with partner ecosystem.
- Articulating the Document Cloud, Creative Cloud and Adobe Stock value proposition to mid as well as c-level decision-makers.
- Help customers migrate to Enterprise version of software from older perpetual licensing and Teams subscription.
- Grow the customer's use of Adobe's products and spend with Adobe.
- Accurately forecast pipeline on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Keep accurate and up to date records of all deals in CRM system.
What is needed to succeed!
- Minimum of 2+ years inside sales experience, preferably in enterprise software.
- BS/BA Degree required.
- Shown success in penetrating new markets and closing new business.
- Consistent over-achievement of quota.
- Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results.
- Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessments.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with the partner ecosystem.
- Ensure 100% customer happiness with all respective customers. Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and align with our culture.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with MS Office Suite as well as CRM solutions such as Salesforce.com
Back to top