Mid-Market Customer Success Manager
Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world's leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Marketo is looking for Mid-Market Customer Success Manager. Leave your footprint in the Marketing Automation space that is growing by leaps and bounds by joining a world class Account Management team! We are looking for a fresh and innovative account manager who is self-motivated, highly driven and experienced in Account Management and Customer Success!
This role sits in our Denver office and reports to the Manager, Customer Success Management.
What will you do?
- Actively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned Marketo customers.
- Will be responsible for retention, development, and up-selling of focused accounts.
- Develop a fool-proof success plan to ensure organizational adoptions and expansion of our product.
- Close renewal business on a monthly basis, meeting or exceeding your quota.
- Establish and grow relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers.
- Become familiar with the Marketo platform.
- Create and Conduct Executive Business Reviews
Is this you?
- 4+ years of account management experience from a high-tech company-ideally with Marketing Automation, CRM or related applications (i.e. ERP systems) in a SaaS environment
- Experience developing strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions.
- Lead projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- You know how to build trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users.
- Hold a Sales Quota
- Experience running a sales cycle
- Experience managing a book of business with accounts where spend is in the six figures
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We've been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Back to top