Messaging Lead Software Engineer
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
The Cloud Technology organization builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Areas of focus include: identity, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, workflow management, synchronization, customer facing web apps, scalability, infrastructure management and search, just to name a few. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe. Cloud Operations is responsible for ensuring Adobe's cloud platform, products and ecosystems are reliable, scalable and secure. From core infrastructure to enabling "As-a-Service" capabilities, our dedicated team of architects, software engineers, program managers and cloud administrators ensure that Adobe's customers are delighted by their experience with our products.
As a Messaging Lead Developer, you will be developing and releasing quality software in the implementation and enhancement of Adobe's next generation messaging platform using LivePerson. You will lead technical efforts, work closely with Technical Product Owner, Architects, Developers, Business Systems Analysts and Quality Engineering team members in a geographically distributed Agile-scrum team to build world-class technological solutions, adhering to Adobe's engineering standards, and meeting the business expectations
- Drive key initiatives taken up by the organization and be responsible for design, implementation, delivery and support of various applications which are used to support Adobe customers and products
- Understand business requirements and communicate technical solutions in business language
- Implement real-time integration of messaging platform with CRM systems such as CRM Dynamics & Salesforce
- Implement ETL based integration of messaging platform with analytics platform such as Hadoop
- Design loosely coupled microservices using messaging systems such as Kafka or ActiveMQ
- Develop microservices in Azure or AWS cloud using container technologies such as Docker & Kubernetes
- Estimate efforts for feature delivery at both the high-level & detailed level
- Triage production issues quickly, perform root cause analysis, define resolutions, work with operations teams to deploy any hotfixes in production
- Contribute & participate in design reviews & code reviews to provide guidance
- Share feedback & seek opportunities to improve software quality
- Adhere to architecture, security, integration and change management guardrails
- Be forward looking regarding new features and other technology or tooling that bring new opportunities for efficiency, productivity and development gain across the entire support ecosystem
- Bachelor of Science preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Expertise in programming language such as Java, Python
- Proven server-side development experience using Node.js, Express framework, SQL Server, Mongodb and Redis cache
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle or SqlServer
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top