Member Technical Staff ||
- Greater Noida, India
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver outstanding digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building outstanding employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As an Android Engineer, you will be responsible for owning the technical vision for PDF workflows on Android. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate is clearly who is adaptable to an agile environment, passionate about new opportunities in mobile and has a proven track record of success in delivering new features and products. Creating such reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, mobile technologies and practical experience building customer facing mobile products.
What you'll do
- Development using Android native controls, UI frameworks, event handling, REST APIs, JNI, GCM, including technical documentation (Java Doc etc.), design and unit test cases.
- Comfortable writing and debugging multi-threaded & asynchronous code in Android and the native C++ libraries.
- Understands the resource constraints of mobile devices and implements accordingly robust and efficient solutions with respect to CPU, memory and battery life.
- Actively working on integrating next generation PDF services into the mobile application.
- Innovating proofs of concepts for ideas as discussed by the team or as assigned by the manager in the context of the business.
- Analyzing features at lower level and helping resolve any integration issues that may come along.
- Activity planning and estimations
- Participate in design and architecture of overall product and lead the same for your features.
- Study upcoming technologies, analyze and propose how they can be incorporated to improve the existing product.
- Create high & low level design artifacts.
- Code Reviews
- Mentoring Android developers in the team
- Develop document solutions for close to a million Acrobat Android users
We are looking for you, if your answer to following questions is YES!
Are you interested to be part of a highly collaborative team developing next generation document solutions? Have you developed mobile applications having complex UI and high performance? Do you like to solve problems and possess an aptitude for analytical troubleshooting?
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top