Member of Technical Staff - II
- Bangalore, India
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe Animate team based on Bangalore is looking for an expert developer to join the team. Adobe Animate is a desktop product for creating interactive and non-interactive animations (games, cartoon animations, virtual/augmented reality, educational content, animated social content, web animations, animated advertising etc.)
For more details on the product https://www.adobe.com/in/products/animate.html
What You'll Do
- Architect and develop features
- Collaborate with Product Management, Designers and Quality Engineers
- Be the ambassador of the product features in pre-release & public forums
What you need to succeed
- Expert knowledge on C++
- 3+ years developing software for professional desktop applications
- Good understanding and application of software design patterns
- Experience developing desktop applications on macOS & Windows
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal & written
- Educational Qualification: BS/MS in Computer Science
Good to have
- Very good understanding of computer graphics
- Experience with GPU graphics programming
- Knowledge of mobile application development (iOS or Android)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top