Member of Technical Staff - II
Our Business Unit
Adobe's Digital Media BU focuses on advancing state of the art content and driving digital transformation of industries. It provides tools and services that enable individuals, small businesses, and enterprises to create, publish, promote, manage and monetize their content anywhere through Creative Cloud and Document Cloud.
Adobe's creative and document solutions are used by designers, photographers, content publishers, artists and storytellers, UX designers, knowledge workers, consumers and more. Through our connected apps and services, customers have all the tools and assets they need to create and manage content across desktop and mobile device
What We Do
We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We build the next generation of creative apps that are touch first, cloud first.
We are looking for an agile, quick-learning Mobile Developer to join the Creative Cloud Apps team, located in Noida. Our goal is to build an unrivaled professional painting and drawing app for all the major touch surfaces ( iOS and Android).
What You'll Do
- Deliver high quality, robust features with complete ownership
- Work collaboratively with a global team of engineers in an Agile development environment
- Work closely with Quality Engineers, Product Management, User Experience Designers to deliver "Adobe magic"
- Develop strong expertise in graphics and mentoring team members
- Write unit tests to fully test your code
- Demonstrate strong customer advocacy
A successful candidate will become a key contributor on the team with high technical standards and attention to detail, with tremendous opportunity for ownership and influence on product and technical direction. Candidates should be "owners", with a strong interest in solving business as well as technical problems.
What You Need To Succeed
- Typically, 3+ years of hands on design/development experience
- B.Tech / M.Tech in computer science and engineering from a premier institute.
- Good understanding of object oriented design and technical depth in operating systems, Computer architecture and OS internals.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient in C++, data structures and algorithms.
- Solid designing/programming/debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Able to communicate technical details clearly
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Passionate about learning new technologies, programming languages
- A 'go-getter' attitude.
- C++/CX programming is a plus
- Android Kotlin programming is a plus
- iOS Swift programming is a plus
- Computer Graphics knowledge is a plus
- OpenGL/DirectX knowledge is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top