Member of Technical Staff
• You will contribute extensively in analysis, design and programming for major and dot software releases.
• You will be from time to time required to interface with product marketing to evaluate and determine new features to be added.
• will have to be a proactive self starter who can develop methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
• You will be expected to provide leadership within the respective division and act as a mentor to engineers.
• You will be an expert on one or more platforms and knowledgeable of crossplatform issues, competitive products, and customer requirements. You would
contribute significantly towards the development and application of advanced concepts, technologies and expertise within the team.
• You will be required to address broad architecture and design issues of future products or technologies and provide strategic direction in evaluating new
technologies in his/her area of expertise.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top