Member of Technical Staff
Adobe InDesign is the industry-leading page design software and layout app that lets you create, preflight and publish beautiful documents for print and digital media. InDesign has everything you need to make posters, books, digital magazines, eBooks, interactive PDFs and more.
Our development team tackles a wide variety of engineering problems - complex typography and layout algorithms, graphics handling, rendering, sophisticated UI design and much more.
What you'll do
• Contribute extensively in analysis, prototype, design and implementation of new features and improve existing ones.
• Work very closely with product management, experience designers, quality engineering for defining requirements for features.
• Work in an agile environment, develop code incrementally with high quality so that it facilitates concurrent testing.
What you need in order to succeed
• B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from a premier institute.
• 1 to 4 years of hands on design / development experience.
• Proficient in C/C++, data structures and algorithm.
• Good understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues.
• Knowledge of application development on multiple platforms including various flavours of Windows and Macintosh.
• Should have excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of architecture, design and performance.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be familiar with working in a fast paced global environment.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top