Marketo Strategic Communications Manager
The Marketo Strategic Communications Manager will be leading several communications initiatives targeting key stakeholders and employees for Marketo, an Adobe company. This role requires an excellent communicator with top-notch project management skills, preferably with experience in corporate communications, specifically writing, creating presentations and producing materials for different internal and external audiences. This position will report into the head of Marketo's Strategic Communications and will work closely with many other internal stakeholders to create compelling content and stories for our executive team and keep employees informed and engaged through effective communication practices.
- Define, design, and deliver Marketo's internal and executive communications strategy in alignment with Adobe's communications strategy. The strategy can include but not be limited to communications plans, campaigns, presentations, e-newsletters, and videos in support of organizational strategy.
- Support team leads across the organization in developing, producing, and delivering high-quality, compelling, and effective communications.
- Align internal stakeholders on communication strategy to achieve business objectives.
- Create a consistent look, feel, and tone across initiatives in alignment with Marketo and Adobe's brand.
- Communicate directly with key stakeholders to provide progress updates, to understand priorities around the business, message and timing, to capture critical success factors, and to make recommendations that align with business strategy.
- Continually evaluates leadership communication channels and identifies new and impactful ways in which leadership messages are communicated internally and externally.
- Develop content for executive keynote presentations for large external audiences
- Work closely with creative team to develop compelling slides to support keynote addresses and presentations
- B.A./B.S. degree in public relations, communications, journalism, marketing or related field
- 5+ years of corporate communications, including experience developing executive level and company wide internal communication strategies
- Exceptional PowerPoint and presentation skills.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and teams across the company.
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing capability. Understands how to learn the voice of multiple authors.
- Works with urgency, acts as a driver of the schedule, holds others accountable for commitments, and understands when and how to alert stakeholders in advance of challenges or delays.
- Strong project leadership skills with the ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously. Holds an appreciation for timelines, deadlines, milestones and phases.
- Experience working with and driving alignment among cross-functional teams in pursuit of shared goals. Understands how to play a lead role, as well as a supporting role.
- Experience working well virtually with remote team members
- Executive keynote development for external audiences is required
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top