Marketing Operations Manager, Document Cloud
- San Jose, CA
Marketing Operations Manager, Document CloudDigital Media Enterprise
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We are the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we are the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we're backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We're looking for exceptional talent to join us.
Adobe's B2B Marketing Operations team is passionate about helping marketers deliver exceptional customer experiences and meet goals through operational excellence. Our goal is to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs in support of our Digital Media Enterprise business, which includes Creative Cloud and Document Cloud B2B products.
As Marketing Operations Manager, you will help shape, implement, and execute Marketing Operations Models with a special focus on the Document Cloud business.
The role will work closely with internal teams and external partners to identify current state (across people, process, technology and data) and collect requirements to plan future state. You will identify quick wins and propose a phased approach to achieving greater operational maturity.
The role will require hands-on experience in marketing automation, marketing technology, data management and CRM. Previous experience in project management and technology migrations is a plus.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations and is based in San Jose, CA.
What you'll do:
- Discover and Document - Meet with teams to create end-to-end documentation of current state operations. This includes people, resources, process, technology, and data
- Connect needs to services - Identify common themes and opportunities for teams to benefit from established marketing operations models
- Design - Create and configure new operating models to benefit marketing teams
- Prioritize - Propose solutions based on impact to business, available resources and other factors
- Deploy - Stand up operational and production services
- Manage - Measure, maintain and optimize operating models and services
- Enable - Empower marketers with operational insight, services and support
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong background managing marketing automation, marketing technology and CRM
- Project management experience
- Marketing management experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to create, analyze and report on operational metrics
- Strong written and verbal communicator, highly articulate, makes arguments in a compelling manner
- Ability to summarize and present technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience driving projects from start-to-finish, even when faced with deep complexity and ambiguity
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where feedback flows freely. We're passionate about cultivating great leaders throughout the organization and we understand that product innovation comes from people innovation.
If you're looking to build your career, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top