Marketing Director, Northern Region
- London, United Kingdom
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The role of the Marketing Director, Northern Europe, is to manage and lead the Northern Europe (UK & Ireland, Nordics, Middle East and South Arica) Enterprise Marketing Team in driving the development and implementation of our Enterprise Marketing plans. This includes:
- Understanding local market and customer dynamics
- Creating regional marketing plans
- Working with the local sales managers to develop and execute marketing programs that are aligned with our regional sales objectives
- Adapt and execute global and EMEA programs in the Northern region market
The Northern Region is the largest region in EMEA, which in turn is the largest region outside of the US. The region is going through a period of rapid growth, and you will be at the heart of building one of Adobe's most important markets.
What you'll do
- Own the develop of the Northern Europe enterprise marketing strategy, execution and pipeline attainment
- Work with sales teams in the local market to understand local market needs and translate them into actionable programs
- Hire and develop a word class Northern Europe marketing team
- Contribute to Adobe's International marketing impact through actively sharing best practices, shaping strategy and the relevancy of output
- Represent Northern Europe marketing results at Quarterly Business Reviews
- Represent and build brand equity via external speaking and customer engagements
What you need to succeed
We need someone wanting to make a difference and be part of a change in our go-to-market approach. The successful candidate will be extremely competent at working with both sales and marketing teams, feel comfortable in a matrixed team environment and able to orchestrate resources both within and outside the team to get things done. Core skills include:
- High EQ and strong team leadership skills
- Understanding of the trends and issues facing marketers in the digital age.
- Knowledge of customers and competitive marketing programs, which is used to develop effective marketing programs and messages
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Viewed as a credible partner to sales
- Presents convincingly to executives, partners, and customers
- Ability to influence peers through collaborative working
- Works well with agencies and partners to deliver outstanding and creative marketing execution
Education & Relevant Experience
- BA/BSc Degree
- Demonstrable experience working in enterprise marketing, ideally in a marketing technology vendor
- Some agency experience preferable
- Demonstrable experience of delivering pipeline and revenue
- Product marketing experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top