Marketing Director, Digital Media Business, Greater China
Position: Marketing Director, Digital Media Business, Greater China
Reports To: Senior Marketing Director, Digital Media Business, Asia Pacific
Business Unit: Marketing
Location: Beijing or Shanghai, China
The Greater China (GC) Marketing Director will lead marketing across China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, for the Digital Media business across all business segments (Consumer, SMB & Enterprise) and routes to market (mobile, online sales, phone sales, resellers, enterprise sales). Partnering closely with the Country Sales Leader and APAC Digital Media leadership, the position will be helming the multi-year marketing strategy development and scaling the GC operation to grow the business for Adobe Digital Media solutions such as Creative Cloud and Document Cloud. This role will lead through cross-function collaboration with sales, product development, product marketing, digital marketing, marketing operations as well as field marketing teams at the global, regional and country levels.
- Greater China Marketing Leadership Build strong partnership and vision for growth of the Adobe business in the region. Understand competitive landscape and industry trends in GC markets focusing on creative technologies, document management and digital marketing. Create multi-year market strategy to enable the growth of the business. Push the envelope with out-of-the-box programs and best-in class-marketing. Assess marketing efficiencies across programs and channels. Enabling integrated cross-channel marketing to optimize customer experience across the lifecycle journey from discovery, consideration, evaluation, buy, adoption and retention.
- Brand and Thought Leadership: Establish Adobe as the thought leader in creativity across all market segments - consumers, students and educators, photographers, creative professionals as well as public sector and commercial enterprises.Increase awareness for Document Cloud in GC and establish Adobe as a major player in the digital document automation space; develop Adobe Sign opportunity marketing to new personas like HR and Sales as well as IT Strategists. Position Adobe as the undisputed leader in digital marketing to showcase our Digital Experience value to enterprises.Bring the One Adobe story to market across all marketing touch points and be a change leader of the GC marketing team to drive a unified cross-cloud approach in the country marketing strategy.
- Marketing Strategy and Planning: Align GC marketing strategies to Adobe's global direction and establish China's operational growth strategy within a global-to-region-to-country model. Develop the plan with clear objectives, timelines, goals and success measures. Lead the GC marketing team to execute with discipline and consistency. Collaborate and communicate plans with cross-functional teams. Provide counsel and market insights to the business unit and corporate marketing to influence China product strategy and marketing investment. Leverage support of APAC functions across campaign & demand marketing, marketing insights & operations as well as PR & communications.
- Program Planning & Performance Marketing: Take a data-driven approach to optimize marketing performance and effectiveness for Adobe.com, SMB and enterprise businesses. Understand and identify key marketing opportunities in the market and deliver integrated marketing programs for Digital Media and Marketing businesses in China. Work with regional heads of Digital Media and Digital Marketing, corporate marketing, and country sales teams to plan a wide range of programs. Successfully drive the execution of those programs in GC. As part of planning process, define measurements of success for each program. Champion the concept of integrated marketing.
- Lead team of 4 marketers in GC to scale China marketing capacity and capability with agency support.
- 15-20 years of marketing experience in software or a technology related field.
- 8-10 years people management experience
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience required and MBA desirable.
- Understanding of IT industry; knowledge of Adobe products desirable.
- Proven success in defining marketing strategies in support of business and corporate objectives, including the development, execution, and measurement of attribution marketing programs.
- Has access to a network of outside services vendors in China and has a strong, positive working relationship with them. Proven track record in managing outside vendors, keeping vendors on track and within budget
- Attention to detail-accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to manage logistics and tactical details with flawless execution
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication, teamwork and project management skills required
- Proven track record in working effectively with cross functional groups, sales organizations, and operations.
- Innovator with the ability to influence management at all levels (internally and externally).
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top