Manager, Sales Specialists and GTM Lead
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Our Digital Experience suite of products is market leading in the Enterprise Customer Experience space, and we have had terrific success globally with major brands. Our growth targets are bold, and we need successful software sales professionals who have the skills, experience and track record to work with major accounts and contribute to our daring growth target in the coming years. The new Specialists Manager will lead a team of experienced sales specialists and Sales GTM leads with focus on business development, pipeline creation and acceleration and support to grow and retain key accounts across our Digital Experience suite of products.
- Managing a team of senior Sales Specialists and sales GTM leads, with responsibility for their growth, mentoring and training.
- Identify and execute pipe generation programs with the support of the product marketing, field marketing and business development teams in order to create a healthy pipeline across a rolling four quarter period.
- Partner with account executives teams and their sales managers to generate net new revenue. Your team will either own and execute the sales process or support account executives in the execution.
- Demonstrate ability to work closely with Partners, Consulting and Solution Consultants.
- Report regularly on achievement and progress on forecast and pipeline in coordination with the sales managers
- Chip in to marketing activities and PR activities in collaboration with Marketing
- Demonstrate solution selling capabilities
- Contribute to the creation and nurturing of the partner ecosystem.
- Significant experience in Enterprise Software sales
- Experience in Sales Team management (5+ Sales people)
- Track record of selling into New business Accounts as well as growing existing accounts
- A history of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Shown success in selling to executives, VP and/or "C" level - preferably CMO/Digital Leaders/CIO
- Knowledge of the Customer Experience and digital transformation space
- Excellent networking ability
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity, use internal tools and resources to work optimally in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and focused
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top