Manager, Marketing & Customer Insights EMEA (12 month FTC)
- London, United Kingdom
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more significant! We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. Adobe is behind the elegantly designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most. We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us!
The Marketing & Customer Insights Manager for EMEA will be a key member of the International DX Demand Operations team and will be responsible for driving the analysis and insights from enterprise marketing initiatives ensuring pipeline creation/coverage to pacing targets and optimised resource allocation to meet the expectations of the business. Reporting into the Director of International Demand Operations, the candidate will work closely with International marketing leadership, campaign marketing, field marketing, business units, demand marketing, inside sales and sales operations.
What you'll do
Be it hands-on or through working with the support team in Bangalore or in one of the other International offices, the person will be responsible for:
- Top-of-Funnel coverage - help interpret data, measure and control the marketing funnel from start to end, with focus on the pipeline management and revenue through a linear and influence approach.
- Pipeline integrity, coverage and forecasting - taking ownership of enterprise data throughout Adobe's system architecture. Bring pipeline and revenue metrics into the marketing fold to assist in reporting and planning; utilize modelling and advanced analytics to help build strategy within the EMEA Marketing organization
- Campaign reporting and insights - working closely with EMEA Marketing teams to identify and amplify success whilst scrutinizing investment and tactic against business goals, thereby ensuring investment optimization
- Account Based Marketing insights - utilizing the Adobe Account Engagement Score, provide insights on how our customers are engaging with Adobe, and next-best-action to drive leads and pipeline creation
- Rhythm of the Business Reporting - help support the weekly Enterprise Marketing stand-up meetings, in which pipeline coverage and necessary bridging activities are discussed and forecasted
- Ad-Hoc Reporting - undertake reporting around key thought leadership events, bespoke opportunity analysis, campaign insights, country deep dive and sales alignment exercises
- Supporting the Marketing Director of International Demand Operations and the VP of International Marketing with Quarterly Business Reviews
What you will do
- Educated to University Degree minimum, Masters level ideal
- 6+ years experience working in either marketing operations or sales operations, with a holistic understanding of enterprise marketing and funnel management
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong understanding of the Sales Cycles and Sales Processes
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com would be highly advantageous, along with data cubes
- Proven project management experience
- Proactively identifies areas of importance and makes prioritization decisions to make effective use of time and resources
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to form hypotheses and draw relevant insights from disparate data sources.
- Outstanding communication and project management skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present findings and recommendations to team members and management
- Experience in engaging and influencing complex, matrix distributed teams and cross-functional groups in the context of a global enterprise software vendor
- Proven ability to establish and build close working relationships with peers in APAC, Japan and India.
- Ability to rapidly assess a problem, define options, evaluate and execute to address critical business issues
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top