Manager, IT Solution Services
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
The Cloud Technology organization builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Areas of focus include: identity, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, workflow management, synchronization, customer facing web apps, scalability, infrastructure management and search, just to name a few. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe.
The IT Marketing Solution Services (MSS) team within Cloud Technology is looking for a technical leader to manage a team that provides & manages the platforms, applications and services that power Adobe's enterprise marketing business. As manager of Marketing Solution Services, you will be responsible for the technology strategy, planning, and implementation of solutions supporting lead generation, lead/funnel management, and marketing automation using leading cloud and on-premise applications. You will be a thought leader, developing and implementing a road map of technical frameworks and operational best practices. You will lead the engineering delivery of key project initiatives as well as design, deploy, and enforce platform operations, automation, deployment and release processes.
Who you are
- A strong track record of leading teams on delivery of complex, multi-disciplinary technology projects
- Catalyst of agility - nimble in implementing ideas, data driven mindset, and unafraid of change
- Able to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment with little guidance
- Attention to detail with a proactive mindset and the ability to work as part of a global team
- A mentor who fosters a culture of accountability, innovation, and collaboration
- Passion for technology, systems, and architecture that drive scale and velocity
You will have an opportunity to make a meaningful business impact through engineering rigor and discipline. We expect you to lead by example, improve and streamline existing processes, tackle technical debt head-on, encourage and enable autonomy, and allow each person on your team to become a better engineer or analyst. If you're excited about leading a team of smart, passionate people focused on solving hard problems through dedication and a keen appreciation of craftsmanship in software development, we'd be excited for you to join our team.
What you will do
- Lead and grow a team IT professionals responsible for the development, delivery and operational support of business applications and services which enable Adobe's marketing organization.
- Responsible for overall technical strategy, road map, architecture, development and QA for Lead Generation, Lead Funnel Management, and Marketing Automation applications as well as custom applications developed using standard tools/languages.
- Oversee build automation, release management, issue tracking, and platform monitoring
- Own the inventory of IT solutions required to run Adobe's enterprise marketing business.
- Engage with implementation teams to inform road map, troubleshoot critical issues, and educate
- Collaborate with engineers to implement and extend common frameworks used within marketing platforms
- Provide technical oversight and mentor developers including design consultations
- Identify talent development opportunities and drive an agenda of constant learning and improvement
- Hire and on-board new talent and develop existing team members
- Work closely with IT Enterprise and Solution Architects to evaluate new solutions
- Ensure implementation plans and dependencies are thoroughly defined and documented
What you will need to succeed
- 15+ years of experience in software engineering or IT, preferably in marketing or sales
- Proven track record in IT Engineering leadership with experience in a high growth digital or SaaS company
- Excellent communication & influencing skills; ability to develop and effectively articulate a vision & strategy
- Deep technical experience and background in demand generation, lead management, marketing automation, CRM, platform operations, infrastructure and application security.
- Solid understanding of software development models, web technologies, system integrations, database concepts and modern service-oriented architectures.
- Interest in mentoring and growing developers while fostering a high-quality development culture
- Ability to manage portfolio of concurrent projects delivering business outcomes on-time & on-budget. Key skills include: project planning, risk management, outcome focused execution, budget management, etc.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top