Manager, Demand Marketing
- Lehi, UT
As a Demand Generation Manager for North America, you will be responsible for designing and executing account-based demand generation programs and tactics to drive engagement into our target accounts. You will be a critical driver to increase market awareness, generate demand and achieve pipeline and revenue goals for Adobe's Experience Cloud products and platforms.
Additionally, you'll be tasked with driving segmentation into demand programs, analyzing program performance and driving optimizations across marketing touchpoints. The ideal candidate is collaborative, analytical, a strategic thinker, go-getter and self-motivated. Exceptional verbal and written communications, ability to drive strategy through data, lead through influence, and exceptional project management skills are a must for success in this role.
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally and build collaborative relationships with a variety of teams including Field Sales, Field Marketing, Partner Marketing, Business Development, Enterprise Demand GTM, Demand Media and Demand Operations as you develop and execute strategic demand programs.
- Drive strategic, account-based demand generation program strategy as you translate use cases, sales plays and business objectives into a combination of always-on and surgical demand generation programs for North America across a target account list.
- Develop and manage 1:1 account-based marketing campaigns to highly strategic accounts
- Own budget to drive paid media strategy inclusive of SEM, display/retargeting, social advertising, sponsored email, content syndication and sponsored webinars.
- Partner closely with content strategy teams and journey management teams to ensure content is aligned across the customer journey
- Manage and optimize the tactical mix for each demand program (e.g. email, webinars, database, nurture programs, paid media and paid search) for maximum impact ROI
- Proactively partner with enterprise sales teams and business development managers to understand business objectives and align demand programs accordingly. Ensure seamless interactions for customers and prospects, report on demand program performance and ensure awareness of demand generation programs in market.
- Track and analyze internal and external demand program performance metrics to derive data-driven performance insights
- Develop and execute demand program optimization plans to manage demand performance delivery to KPIs
- Build demand program performance reports and presentations
- Present demand program performance and optimization plans to executive leadership
What you need to succeed
- 7+ Years in a strategic marketing role
- Experience building segmented, account-based demand programs
- Marketing measurement, campaign experience, experience in B2B Marketing preferred
- Experience determining optimal mix of digital marketing tactics and building digital marketing optimization plans
- Excellent Communications skills and the ability to develop strong relationships and interact will all levels of management
- Exceptional written and presentation skills to build and deliver demand program performance presentations and advocate for campaign needs and budget
- Experience with Salesforce.com, B2B Marketing Automation technology such as Marketo, and measurement tools (Power BI)
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Solid project management experience
- Ability to communicate with and manage cross-departmental relationships and work collaboratively within teams
- Works effectively and efficiently independently and in a team setting
- Proactively identifies areas of importance and makes prioritization decisions to make effective use of time and resources
- Great multitasking skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top