Manager, Customer Success, Latin America
- São Paulo, Brazil
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life build content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. W are behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we harness the power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.We are hiring for a Manager of Customer Success, Latin America to join our team. You will act as a trusted partner to our customers and build positive relationships, help your customers understand how our products and solutions work to help drive usage, and ultimately ensure they realize value from their investment.
Magento, an Adobe Company, and Marketo, an Adobe Company are now part of Adobe Experience Cloud, bringing together digital commerce, order management, and predictive intelligence into a unified experience platform. And they're the only commerce and marketing automation platforms to integrate both B2B and B2C experiences. Now the entire journey - from content creation and analytics to marketing and commerce - is coordinated into one cloud platform. We are seeking a leader for our Customer Success Americas Team. This role will report directly to the Americas Customer Success leader and will lead a team responsible for renewals, expansion, and growth with the Magento & Marketo products.
What You'll Do
- Responsibility for managing and growing the Americas Magento & Marketo Customer Success team - a hand on, front-line management role.
- In addition to strong Management skills you also come with an executive presence that will help you drive strategic conversations with some of our largest customers
- Communicate the value proposition for the Magento & Marketo as part of the Digital Experience Cloud, including how it can be applied to address specific customer needs across geographies and vertical markets.
- Be responsible for delivering low gross churn, high software adoption, expansion of additional products and high customer happiness/net promoter scores in the Americas.
- Lead the customer experience
- Be a customer advocate to ensure the right priority and technical resources are being applied to maximize customer success activities, including working closely with the global customer support and product management teams.
- Partner closely with the sales organization to drive new sales, renew contracts, minimize customer churn, and maximize revenue expansion.
How You Will Succeed
- Front line management experience within customer in customer-facing organizations in a software company (ideally SaaS).
- Experience with modern customer success strategies, sales, delivery, and revenue management
- Proven ability to recruit/build/retain teams
- Proven record of success in a fast growing business
- Strong client relationship skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Able to effectively and quickly form relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence.
- Possess passion, energy, enthusiasm to get results; bias toward action.
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone - from emerging artists to global brands - to bring digital creations to life and deliver them to the right person at the right moment for the best results.
At Adobe, you will immerse yourself in an outstanding work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unusual Check-In approach where feedback flows freely.
Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top