Magento Technical Account Manager
The technical account managers (TAM) manage the relationship between Magento and the technical resources at our customers and implementation partners, responsible for successful MOM deployments. TAMs are engaged during the initial project through to the initial website launch. They work with the Support team and the Customer Success Group to help ensure successful customer projects. One main focus is conveying best practices and recommendations around Magento Order Management.
The TAM coordinates the Magento Order Management onboarding, deployment and setup of the order management platform for clients and supports our partners as they carry out work and integrate the product to other systems. They develop and maintain an understanding of the customer's project to make recommendations on approaches and help with technical inquiries. The TAM works with the project team to identify and mitigate project risks. They can connect the customer and implementation team with other technical resources within Magento as appropriate. You'll have a passion for problem solving and successful project delivery. The role is ideal for PHP developers looking to broaden their e-commerce knowledge in a client facing environment.
- Use deployment tools to deploy instances of the platform
- Complete setup processes to configure the platform for partner needs
- Educate partners on the platform
- Provide day-to-day support on the platform as client and partner issues arise during deployment
- Work with production support to resolve bugs
- Track work to allow analysis and continuous improvement
- Development background
- Experience with direct customer and external-developer interactions
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Experience with omni channel and distributed order management
- Experience with e-commerce
- Experience with full project life cycle
- QA experience
- JSON RPC 2.0
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top