Magento Partner Sales Manager, EMEA
- London, United Kingdom
Partner Sales Managers (PSMs) are responsible for recruiting, on-boarding, and managing Systems Integrators, Digital and Marketing Agencies, who are focused on the mid-market space in the EMEA region. Reporting to the Director of Channel Sales EMEA, you will work very closely with Sales and Marketing to lead the channel pipeline and go-to-market activities that bring new clients to the platform. Your deep passion and success will help enable our mission to democratize commerce and change people's lives through our platform.
What You'll Do
- Drive indirect partner sales revenue by recruiting, on boarding, and maintaining successful relationships with decision makers. This will be done at the executive and management levels at Systems Integrators, Digital and Agencies.
- Work cross-functionally with the regional Sales team and the Customer Success team to drive lead volume and close deals.
- Lead and collaborate with the Marketing and Product teams to develop and implement effective go-to-market strategies with new and existing partners.
- Work with Partners to drive joint marketing initiatives through events and other marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Partners to develop Partner success metrics that drive merchant adoption and revenue growth for both.
- Deliver compelling capabilities demonstrations of the platform and address high level technical questions, serving as a subject matter expert around how marketing platforms fit within overall digital experience ecosystems
- Assist leadership in cultivating an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement.
Who You Are
Successful Software or SaaS Sales/Channel Professional
- 3-5 years' experience in a quota-based Channel Sales role
- Experience working in a Recurring Revenue or SaaS organization
- Keen understanding of a variety of marketing automation platforms.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, ideally in business or similar field preferred.
- You thrive on challenges and have history of successfully, consistently achieving revenue goals and objectives, within a complex client acquisition driven business, preferably in the mid-market or enterprise space.
- You have a passion for getting things done in an ambiguous environment, enjoy working hard, are full of energy for challenges, and seize opportunities more than others.
- Master Communicator - You provide the information people to the right people at the right time in the right way, adjusting your approach to fit the audience and setting (one-on-one, small and large groups, peers, and leaders inside and outside the organization). Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client / partner relationship skills are critical.
- Customer Focused - You have a passion for Customer Experience and helping businesses become wildly successful and are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Strategist - You have perspective and can see and discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future, recognize what can/should be done now to affect future performance, and see and understand the challenges between the current and the ideal situation.
- Business Insight - You know what to prioritize, creatively solve complex problems, and use data to make decisions. You possess a deep level of knowledge about how businesses work, keep up with relevant practices and trends, and know the competition.
- Organized - You can marshal the resources needed to get things done, simultaneously manage multiple priorities and/or projects, and deliver key achievements on time.
- A Planner - You have strong attention to detail, accurately scope out the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks, and easily development and maintain schedules.
- Collaborative - You have demonstrated success working cross-functionally in matrixed organizations, and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key external and internal partners such across Product Development, Channel, Marketing, other sales channels.
- Composed - You know how to remain collected in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Flexible - You not only cope with change, you grow with it and can shift gears comfortably.
- Personable - You are a high energy professional with a resiliently positive attitude and deep personal confidence that exudes a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
- Technically Adept - You pick up on technical things quickly, enjoy learning new skills and knowledge, and are adept at staying ahead of the curve on relevant industry, company, product, or technical knowledge. You have good understanding of Salesforce CRM standard methodologies and ideally have a basic overview understanding of the principles HTML, CSS and internet technologies (shopping carts, web hosting, email, and online marketing tools).
- Courageous and Ethical - You possess professional courage, steadfastly persevere through challenges, are ambitious while humble, have high standards for ethics and integrity, and do the right things the appropriate way.
- Travel Flexible - Ability to travel domestically or internationally as needed. This job may require upwards of 25% travel to meet with partners which may require overnight stays or week-long stays at locations (depending on project).
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top