Magento Customer Success Manager
- Sydney, Australia
Magento Customer Success Managers are client-facing members of a cross-functional team, responsible for managing relationships with new and ongoing clients and serve as their primary point of contact within Adobe.
You will welcome new merchants to Adobe, setting expectations for their experience with Magento Enterprise, handling ongoing account updates and inquiries from your clients, and maintaining a high rate of customer satisfaction within your portfolio.
The clients you will interface with are sophisticated, mid-tier brands and retailers with complex requirements. The primary measure of success for Customer Success Managers is the success of portfolio accounts and the satisfaction level of merchants within their assigned portfolio. Over time it is expected that you will become the trusted advisor and Magento expert to your clients.
A great Customer Success Manager could be described as having superb communication skills, excited about selling new Magento products that can help their customer grow, always looking to solve problems for their clients, able to handle stressful situations like a seasoned pro, constantly looking to expand their knowledge and skill set, all while keeping their clients happy with their experience with Magento.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Work with merchants and partners to ensure that customers are leveraging Magento effectively and achieving success
- Onboard merchants and highlight Magento resources available to a new customer
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory to ensure growth attainment
- Identify and assess renewal risks for customers
- Assist with issue and support escalations as needed
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain high levels of customer retention
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Deep level of Cloud hosting knowledge
- Enterprise level B2B Account Management experience
- Experience with Client Relationship Management
- Proven Leadership
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Cross sell / Upsell experience
THINGS THAT WILL IMPRESS US
- Experience in negotiating
- Presentation skills
- Goal Oriented
- Experience with CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- Hunger for continued learning
- Enterprise Software Customer Success Management Experience
- eCommerce Conversion Optimization
- eCommerce QA Testing
- Google Analytics
- Hosting and/or Cloud experience
- Experience with Renewals and Churn Management
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top