Magento Commerce Field Marketing Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
In a world of shifting consumer expectations, disruptive business models, and relentless technology change, Magento, An Adobe Company, is dedicated to creating irresistible shopping experiences. We envision a world of commerce without limits. A world where technology is open to everyone, available everywhere, and powered by human ingenuity. Trusted by more than 260,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce is the leading provider of cloud commerce innovation to merchants and brands across B2C and B2B industries. In addition to its flagship open source digital commerce platform, Magento Commerce boasts a strong portfolio of cloud-based omni-channel solutions empowering merchants to successfully integrate digital and physical shopping experiences. Our flexible, scalable Commerce solution is designed to help our clients grow and succeed online.
Magento Commerce is supported by a vast global network of solution and technology partners, a highly active global developer community and the largest commerce marketplace for extensions available for download on the Magento Marketplace. From the first click through checkout and beyond, Magento Commerce unlocks the power of digital commerce to achieve extraordinary growth and differentiation. Learn more about us at www.magento.com.
Adobe is seeking a Field Marketing Manager specializing in Magento Commerce for Japan. In this role, you will be accountable for the creation and management of new field marketing programs across the region, ranging from middle-of-funnel pipeline acceleration programs to closing engagements and activities. You'll also directly impact Adobe's success by partnering closely with sales to identify opportunities for acceleration of pipeline and bookings, as well as work closely with partner marketing to establish a scalable process for leveraging Magento's partner ecosystem in the field. As an emerging leader, you are a creative and critical thinker, an adept communicator, and have the organizational skills to manage a variety of concurrently running projects and programs that will drive the business through thought leadership, sales opportunity generation, and overall sales and marketing.
You will execute, manage, and track the success of a variety of field marketing programs including, but not limited to, partner marketing programs, closing events, digital events/activities, sales collateral, and outbound prospecting campaigns.
What you'll do
- Develop and manage field marketing programs to drive opportunity generation and pipeline acceleration including, but not limited to: field marketing programs, joint field marketing events, digital events/activities, sales collateral, and outbound prospecting campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with the corporate marketing organization to ensure the Magento go-to-market strategy and messaging aligns with field marketing programs.
- Develop strategic outbound campaigns and sales collateral to support integrated global demand generation campaigns.
- Analyze performance of field marketing activities and establish a regular reporting & communications cadence with stakeholders on field marketing efforts.
- Serve as a marketing business partner to the sales organization by gathering sentiments and feedback from the field to communicate back to corporate marketing.
What you need to succeed
- At least 5-8 years' experience in field marketing and/or marketing management in the region.
- Proven success in developing and executing regional/country programs and events that drive deal acceleration and bookings.
- Excellent relationship, partnering, and collaboration skills, and experience working cross-functionally with a sales organization.
- Experience with account-based marketing, including working with sales to develop target account lists and account segmentation.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in demand generation best practices, including the methods and tactics to support post-MQL sales and marketing outreach.
- Ability to analyze & interpret metrics around field marketing performance and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Ability to successfully implement new initiatives and projects.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
- Knowledge of the ecommerce technology market a plus.
- Experience working with sales CRMs and marketing automation systems, specifically Marketo and SFDC.
- Ability to work collaboratively across internal and external teams in a decentralized work environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%, mainly within Japan but other regions as required.
- Fluency in Japanese and high-business proficiency in English. Ability to communicate
with other regions in English required.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Confidentiality: As a member of the Magento team confidentiality, courtesy, discretion and diplomacy are table stakes. Our team thrives on being a trusted advisor our leaders and a trusted resource for our clients. Every member of our team has is expected to act with the utmost integrity and professionalism at all times and to put our customers "in the center of the room".
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Relentless Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top employers. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new thoughts and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
Get to know the team
Adobe's Digital Experience Business Unit provides solutions that empower businesses to make, manage, measure and monetize online, offline and multichannel business initiatives.
Through the Adobe Experience Cloud which includes our Advertising, Analytics and Marketing Clouds, companies have everything they need to deliver a well-designed, personal and consistent experience to their customers at the right time, regardless of the channel. The Adobe Marketing Cloud offers integrated solutions that help brands connect with customers on a personal level; the Adobe Analytics Cloud is a customer intelligence engine that helps brands move from insights to action; and, the Adobe Advertising Cloud offers the industry's first end-to-end platform that manages advertising for TV and all digital formats.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top