Machine Learning Manager
- San Jose, CA
Adobe Document Cloud is a SaaS platform which allows organizations to automate document-based business processes and streamline the creation, collaboration, data collection and publishing of documents. Current this cloud suite includes Adobe Acrobat, Adobe PDF Services, and Adobe Sign. Today, an estimated 1B customers around the world use Document Cloud solutions. Our customers depend on the Adobe Document Cloud to provide mission critical services for automating their business processes and handling their confidential data in a secure and compliant environment. Our customers include Facebook, Groupon, Time Warner Cable, Royal Bank of Scotland, Global Fund, Johnson & Johnson, and thousands more.
The Adobe Document Cloud Innovation team is looking for experienced engineers to help us build out the infrastructure for our flagship machine learning projects. We have significant engineering efforts in all of the following areas:
- Data management
- Data visualization
- Designing, Implementing and Deploying ML solutions
- Platform development and operations
The ideal candidates will be flexible and experienced, with strong full stack skills, front end skills are a plus, as well as experience with containers and other aspects of modern cloud infrastructure.
The projects you will work on have visibility and accountability at the CTO level. Your future team works closely with Adobe's Research Lab and product and engineering teams within the Document Cloud business. As a key member of this group, there will be collaboration with a wide variety of engineers and scientists both within the Document Cloud organization as well as Adobe Research. Specifically:
- Work with our other engineers and scientists to help us manage the data and meta data for millions of pages of data in our Corpus
- Create tools which help us visualize our solutions to various problems and subproblems across all of our innovation efforts
- Work with our innovation team to meet with customers and to create prototypes and validate concepts and point the way for future work
- Implement industry standard metrics and create new metrics for a wide variety of ML tasks and help us measure our performance
What is needed to succeed!
- Strong Python skills, including frameworks such as Flask
- DevOps experience, especially in AWS. Experience with Containers and Jenkins strongly desired.
- Strong front-end skills, especially deep facility with one or more frameworks like react.js
- Flexibility and derring-do! We are a fun team, with a lot going on. The ideal candidate will find myriad ways to help us succeed
- Strong record of collaborating across multiple teams
- Great communication skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top