Machine Learning Engineer
- San Jose, CA
Adobe is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to help build the next generation of personalization products for Digital Media Non-Genuine Conversion Group. Working with data scientists, architects and product managers, you will design, develop and deploy machine learning and AI applications that help the Digital Media businesses understand, manage, and optimize the non genuine user's customer journey. Example applications include predictive sales analytics, product recommendation, churn prediction, predictive customer scoring and segmentation and large-scale experimentation.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of design and development of high-quality enterprise solutions. Experience working with SaaS products with machine learning, data science, or AI components would be a huge plus! The Non-Genuine Conversion group is a part of Digital Media Go-To Market team that identifies non genuine usage of Adobe software and provides brand centric channels to convert users to paid Adobe customers. Data Analytics is the core engine that drives the program and its growth strategy. As the NGC group is expanding worldwide this calls for additional resources who are hardworking and looking to make a difference using Data as the key driver for business growth.
- Architect sophisticated backend data management solutions that will enable Machine Learning on Non Genuine Customer data
- Help define and drive execution of the Machine Learning roadmap for Non Genuine Conversion program.
- Develop, test and deploy models that will enhance the existing customer journey mapping tool (Cohort Management System)
- Run experimentation and research to build predictive analytics that aides ARR growth through personalized campaigns on cohort management system
- Help drive the technical agenda in several critical areas, including high-dimensional machine learning and statistics, optimization, causal inference, and imagination-based AI.
- Responsible for providing technical leadership across multiple teams, by understanding the technical space deeply enough to help guide strategy and innovations that fuel the growth of Non Genuine Conversion segment.
- Be able to lead multi-functional working groups or initiatives or provide consulting/advice to other departments or groups within the company
- Partner with the already existing research teams at Adobe, including best-in-class experts in computer vision, deep learning, NLP, graphics, and HCI
- Provide critical analysis of issues for continuous improvement of technology, process and team productivity
What is needed to succeed:
- Enjoys the challenge of building a system from the ground up.
- Thrives in a start up environment of moving fast and failing fast but continuing to provide growth.
- Quick learner and proactive in solving problems.
- Ability to explain complex data issues to senior leadership.
- BS, MS or PhD. in Computer Science or other Engineering fields;
- 2+ years of Mathematical/Statistical modeling experience.
- Expertise in one or more programming languages such as SQL, Python, Scala and Java.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability.
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong teammate.
Global Fraud Prevention and Non Genuine Conversion Group (NGC)
We are a dynamic, innovative, fun-loving, and highly effective team that has a very broad and strategic role for Adobe that combines two integrated types of activities: a) preventing fraudulent activities from happening to Adobe and our customers; b) for those customers that were defrauded and have non-genuine software, provide a customer-centric approach to helping them get back to genuine products. To accomplish these broad goals, we have a diverse team of individuals, who are globally recognized leaders in this field that collectively develop and run a set of innovative ways in addition to having high integration and influence across the Adobe company. We are growing globally this year and plan to amplify our impact on Adobe and its customers while driving solid business growth. Are you are looking for the next challenge to use your talent and competencies to make a positive impact? Come to Adobe.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top