Linux System Administrator
- San Mateo, CA
Adobe- Marketo is looking for a Linux Systems Administrator who will work as part of a high-caliber team supporting multiple service stacks while ensuring uptime, availability, and performance SLAs are met in a SaaS environment.
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 Linux Systems operational and engineering support.
- Engage with systems application and engineering teams with service improvements, incident post mortems and new service projects.
- Follow operations policies and procedures for production Installing, configuring, and maintaining production systems and applications.
- Build and create tools, scripts, and operating procedures for continuous service improvements, and deploy new releases and patches.
- Support 24x7 On-Call rotation.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Working hands on experience of Linux Systems Administration (2 -3 years)
- Operational experience supporting large, high-volume sites, ideally at a SaaS company.
- Managing LAMP servers in a Highly-Available, 24x7 production environment (1-2 years)
- Experience hosting Java application servers (Tomcat, JBoss, etc) in a highly available and high efficiency environment.
- Experience scripting skills using Unix scripting toolkits (bash, sed, awk, etc)
- Proven experience working with monitoring and analytics tools (e.g. Nagios, Cacti, Splunk)
- BS degree or equivalent experience (Computer Science or Computer Engineering is helpful)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) experience
- Storage administration experience, especially with NetApp filers
- MySQL database administration experience
- Virtual systems build and management utilizing VMware, KVM, Xen, etc
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top