Legal Operations - Technology Analyst
We are looking for a Technology Analyst to join our team! The Adobe Legal Operations team supports the global Legal and Government Relations (LGR) team of lawyers and legal professionals by, among other things, understanding the various technology needs and finding creative ways to fill them. We are looking for a technology generalist that understands how hardware and software systems play together and can utilize that knowledge to devise new and improved ways to get things done. In this role, one day might be spent crafting a database for contract templates and the next interfacing with a SaaS vendor on integrations using API calls. After that, you might develop custom-built application suites, design online dashboards using data stored on global systems, build intranet websites, and work with Adobe's Sensei artificial intelligence team to analyze large datasets. The needs are broad, and success is limited only by your creativity.
- Create tools, utilities, workflows, and processes to support the technical needs of a global legal organization
- Work closely with the Legal Operations management to drive ongoing initiatives
- Collaborate with LGR Program Managers and Product Owners to enable continuous technology improvements
- Think like a hacker by using all your available tools and resources to succeed
- Collaborate with global IT, legal, product, and engineering teams on legal-related projects
What is needed for success
- Creative mindset and an ability to find solutions where others see barriers
- Intellectual and technological curiosity to find out "how things work"
- Ability to communicate your design vision to other technical experts
- Empathy and an innate willingness to jump-in and learn
- Familiarity with web programming experience with various languages
- Deep understanding of database concepts and structures
- In-depth knowledge of computer Operating Systems
- Understanding of SQL concepts and capabilities
- Programming language knowledge a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint design a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top