Legal Compliance Analyst
- San Jose, CA
Legal Compliance Analyst
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
As a Legal Compliance Analyst at Adobe, you will be based in our offices in San Jose and will be working on a wide range of interesting Compliance matters around the world as part of a smart, creative and collaborative team of dedicated Compliance professionals within the Legal department. You will use your knowledge of Compliance practices in maintaining and enhancing existing key legal Compliance programs, as well as helping to identify and launch new Compliance programs and projects and working on other ethics and Compliance initiatives. You will need strong communication skills and the ability to concurrently work on multiple projects and programs, as well as strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
What you'll do
- Assist on key Compliance programs, including evaluating risks for third parties; writing and updating Compliance standard operating procedures for programs;
- Assist with our Compliance risk assessment process, which delves into the business side of Adobe in reviewing key functions globally for risks that we should address.
- Assist in designing and conducting Compliance audits and self-assessments, to help monitor the controls established around the risks identified.
- Assist with the disclosure process for Gifts & Hospitality and Conflict of Interest.
- Manage corporate policies update process for Adobe.
- Provide support to Compliance and other legal teams for various Compliance projects and programs, such as developing and updating Compliance training and communications plans.
What you need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in managing, administering or developing Compliance programs, preferably related to Anti-Corruption/Anti-Bribery, Third Party Risk Management or Compliance audits and controls testing.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with multiple levels of employees, including the ability to participate in complex projects with many stakeholders from different regions around the world.
- A positive, problem-solving, business-focused attitude with good judgment and ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- General working experience with MS Office Suite: strong PowerPoint and Excel skills; data analytics expertise is a plus; and must be quick to learn efficient use of other applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top