Lead Technical Support Consultant
- BS Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal Able to troubleshoot effectively and communicate to leadership.
- At least 6-8 years of proven experience diagnosing and resolving problems in complex software environment.
- Experience providing direct support to external customers by phone, electronically, and face-to-face.
- Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise software solutions, ideally Marketing Automation, CRM, PRM, or SFA applications.
- Positively influences customer experience through product knowledge & timely resolutions of issues.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects multi-functionally.
- Demonstrable experience training and mentoring others.
- Ability to operate in fast changing environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Customer-centric approach to resolving issues - demonstrating empathy, tenacity and ownership of customer issues.
- Be a Marketo authority and apply it to Marketo customers' business processes.
- Provide business and technical solutions to help customers fully utilize their investment.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in our case tracking system.
- Be an escalation point for your team members for technically complex and sensitive customer concerns.
- Train new team members in Marketo technology and support processes
- Provide ongoing mentoring to team members around technology, processes and soft-skills
- Conduct Quality Assurance actions to continually improve service delivery
- Track and maintain workload distribution, quality metrics and customer experience drivers across the team
- Work with management on reporting and quality improvement initiatives
- Author Knowledge Base Articles / Technical Notes
- Work with local and international team members to more broadly understand and support our customers
- Author white papers on industry best practices.
- Disseminate knowledge on complex topics through brown bag sessions, webinars and training sessions (internal/external)
- Proven mentor that has directly influenced others career development
- Provides oversight and direction on new enablement content including facilitating knowledge transfer from product engineering groups
- Identify, organize and facilitate engineering workshops to address knowledge gaps on Customer Care teams.
- Works with abstract ideas or situations solving complex issues
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of their functional area and business strategies
- Ability to effectively present technical concepts to large internal/external audiences without manager assistance
- Often involved with on-site customer engagements
- Ability to present ideas and interact at C-level
- Detailed expertise in the field which enables creative concepts and promotes new ideas.
Supervision from Management
- Leads effort in establishing objectives and approaches to all critical and complex assignments
- Assignments are often self-initiated
- Introduces new creative ideas from within or outside Adobe decisions that may affect the financials, employees or public relations of Adobe
- Often provides mentorship to team personnel but has no formal supervisory responsibility.
Engagement / Collaboration
- Leads escalated and complex customer issues to resolution by providing technical guidance to peers and by effectively managing stakeholder expectations
- Escalation avoidance through proactive reviews of the customer health and active support issues
- Active engagement and participation in early adopter programs/customer experience improvement programs.
- A trusted advisor to colleagues and customers with a proven track record in quickly identifying root causes and formulating solutions to complex problems (often creative solutions)
- Consistently demonstrates expert troubleshooting skills.
- Works with management to engage, motivate and lead team members
- Periodically provides managerial back-up
- Frequently conducts case reviews to accelerate knowledge sharing and develop case handling techniques
- Collaborates with management and engineering on the prioritization of requests to engineering
- Identifies opportunities to automate manual efforts to drive efficiency.
- Expert ability to interpret customer business needs and issues impact to both the customer and Adobe
- Ability to communicate the business impact effectively to internal associates to accelerate resolution and limit the overall business impact
- Strong understanding of industry best practices including emerging technology and business trends
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top