Lead Experience Designer, Creative Cloud Engagement and Experience
- San Francisco, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Are you enthusiastic about creating end-to-end experiences that will help users achieve their creative potential? Adobe Design is looking for a Lead Designer on the Creative Cloud Engagement and Experience team to lead design on the New User Journey initiative. This person will be the glue that binds together a cohesive vision across multiple experiences, working in close collaboration with various design, product, and engineering partners.
As an experienced design leader, you'll have deep experience in crafting end-to-end user journeys, shipping human-centered products, and designing for scale, with a strong focus on testable hypotheses with measurable results. You will be a collaborative and influential leader on a highly visible horizontal initiative, driving design and product strategy to help our new users go from onboarding to creative success. This work will impact the journey of every user at Adobe; from the discovery of the right solution for their creative needs, to reimagining workflows that impact check-out to download and install, all the way through their first steps in using our creative tools.
Not only are you a strategic thinker but you can roll up your sleeves and lead by example. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record for bringing innovative design solutions to market, leading teams, and being a passionate advocate for the design-led process. You'll design with the business in mind while still being innovative and delightful.
What is needed for success
- You'll be designing workflows that touch on Discovery, Commerce, and in-App success
- You'll have a strong understanding of how design decisions impact the overall business and be enthusiastic about understanding user data and how to use testing and research to quickly formulate and validate hypotheses to inform product development.
- You'll be working directly with product teams like Creative Cloud Desktop, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and others to define how the new user experience affects each of our apps and services
What you'll bring to the team
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of success
- Deep knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies, prototyping and wire framing
- A clear understanding and experience with a wide variety of research methods and when to apply each.
- A history of close collaboration with product development teams across multiple locations and time zones
- Proven communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate a problem space, sometimes in various ways to meet the needs of different recipients.
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. We'd especially like to see strong end-to-end user journeys and a supporting narrative about how your work has evolved over time.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world's ability to create and communicate. We're a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe's three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top