Java Engineer - Security Team (IMS)
Identity Management Services (IMS) is Adobe's implementation of OAuth 2.0 and Federated ID for authentication of Adobe ID users and authorization for accessing all of Adobe products and services. As such, its security is paramount.
The mission of the security team is to protect the user's data and you, as an Identity Security Software Engineer will be responsible with implementing security features, building or improving security-focused services and further hardening the authentication/authorization flows.
If you are an experienced Java developer with a strong interest towards software security, you are the right candidate for us.
- Work in an agile team to build a secure and reliable service, owning multiple features of the product
- Evaluate the current architecture, figure out risks and opportunities, and come up with proposal for mitigation and improvements.
- Design, develop, deploy features to improve security of app integrations & user authentication processes
- Extend our capabilities for detecting charges and deploy defensive countermeasures
What is needed for success:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 1+ years industry experience
- Shown knowledge of J2EE stack
- Tried knowledge of Web Security
- Object oriented design principles and design patterns, strong algorithmic and logical skills
- Validated foundation in software engineering process & standard methodologies (unit testing, build automation, continuous integration)
- Hands-on software development capabilities with large projects
- Passion about computer science, developing software and internet applications
- Strong customer focus
- Commitment to the highest levels of quality, accuracy and thoroughness
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Spoken and written English proficiency
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top