The IT and Cloud Operations organisation is seeking a highly motivated Java developers to build and improve critical applications and services. The successful candidate requires a B.S in Computer Science (or equivalent) and will have experience as a Java developer with a proven understanding of software engineering methodologies and design patterns. The position will be located in Bangalore.
In this role you will be a key member of the technical team, working with other senior developers to design and implement a robust and scalable systems.
- Work closely with other team members in an Agile environment to develop top quality applications and services that tackle actual business and technology problems
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning, release planning, and sprint retrospectives
- Design & implement features, required APIs, test suites or technology according to specifications, while keeping a strong customer focus
- Perform development tasks, including design & architecture, coding and troubleshooting software
- Deploy new releases and ensure production stability. Collaborate with other functional groups or teams to ensure project success
- Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and innovation
- Promote continuous improvement and help teams to increase efficiency
- Strong Computer Science background and 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Detailed understanding of enterprise software development processes and lifecycle; ability to adjust and apply this technical knowledge in a dynamic environment using Agile development
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, relationship building, organization, and time-management skills
- Thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies and values as well as the software development lifecycle
- Ability to adapt, be flexible, and to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Solid Experience in developing Java based web apps and distributed systems
- Experience with Database technologies (Mongo)
- Experience in designing and developing scalable and distributed RESTful APIs
- Solid foundation in software engineering process and best practices (Git, code review, unit testing, automated functional testing and performance testing, build automation, etc)
- Experience in designing and running stress, load, scalability and performance tests on web applications and backend systems a plus
- Experience in Continuous Integration and continuous deployment and configuration management (Splunk, Maven, Jenkins and Chef) is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top