Japan Portfolio GTM Manager
As a Fraud Prevention & Non-Genuine Conversion GTM team member, you will focus on identifying key opportunities for future growth, using data and market insights, and working with business stakeholders across the organization. Taking a customer-first approach is essential as we find the best ways to engage with customers, optimize conversions, and ensure retention.
A member of the Adobe's Fraud Prevention & Non-Genuine Conversion Team, which is leading an industry and company shift in strategy for understanding and dealing with fraud and non-genuine issues of its software. This role is to lead and execute the programs within the market of Japan, in partnership with local and global stakeholders, inside and outside the company. It also has coordination responsibility with the GTM's in the APAC markets of China, Taiwan & Hong Kong.
This person will be responsible for developing and implementing activities that advance Adobe's Fraud Prevention and Non-Genuine Conversion efforts and is a key role in support of Adobe's strategies.
What you'll do:
- Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done
- Working w/ cross-functional peers, help drive the operational cadence for the Digital Media business.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to drive the definition, measurement and tracking of KPIs and key strategic initiatives
- Track and report out on initiative/program status
- Utilizes data from all areas within the business to analyze for improvement opportunities
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
- Execute and maintain programs and campaigns in a consistent way to align with corporate values and direction.
- Partner closely with sales, channel sales, marketing and other company resources to implement global programs and make sure they are complementing the business development and delivering results.
- Contribute to and lead the holistic plan of non-genuine conversion activities that is optimized for the uniqueness of the Japan market and share a local perspective on strategic solution for the go-to market.
- Help identify and develop best practices around non-genuine conversion activities for the Enterprise and mid-market segment, including but not limited to marketing awareness, public relations and conversion programs.
- Oversee and manage Non-Genuine Conversion Customer Support in line with initiatives driven from corporate team.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor degree in Business
- 4-8 years' experience in Business Management /Financial Management/Operational roles
- Strong leadership and communication skills (written and verbal) to work with senior executives across various geographies and functions
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Deadline driven and detail-oriented
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to influence, negotiate, and hold teams accountable to execute
- Ability to work independently and in ambiguous situations
- Highly organized, methodical, attention to detail.
- Ability to work with very sensitive data, investigations, activities without disclosing or compromising the work or results.
- Experience in working for US company or MNC is preferred.
- Experience with intellectual property, licensing issues highly desirable.
- Comfortable in being a local part of a Global/HQ team with sometimes differing perspectives than the local leaders or operators.
- Strong English communications (speaking and writing skills).
- Experience with Software or other media piracy.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top