As a member of Adobe's Risk Advisory Assurance Services (RAAS) team, you will be based in San Jose and will work with the RAAS Team to support Sales, Partners, Operational Audits and Advisory Projects, including Adobe's Sales Processes, Programs, Channel Partners, and Operations, etc.
In particular, you will;
- Assist with reviews and evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls of key processes, Adobe's international operations, general business processes, external regulatory (e.g. FCPA, Anti-Trust) and statutory requirements, and adherence to Corporate Policies and Practices.
- Support the team to ensure proper identification and disposition of issues that have potential operational, financial and compliance risk implications to the company.
- Interact with internal customers to execute audit plans, analyze problems, develop improvement opportunities and/or corrective actions, build consensus and support implementation of solutions.
- Assist with monitoring the completion of committed action plans to ensure follow through and closure of identified risks.
- Lead documentation including audit plan maintenance, scoping documents and review note resolution.
- Travel ~25-30% of the time domestically and internationally and at times with relatively short notice and flexible to work hours to meet deadlines, as needed.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales, operational, financial audit/attestation in a large global public company. Combination public and big four a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting or Finance or equivalent.
- Professional certification coursework or completion for CPA, CIA, CISA or CFE is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in financial and/or operational auditing required with the ability to assist in constructing well-targeted audit reports within the context of business/industry operations/practices.
- Strong Knowledge and experience in channel and distributor audits
- Well established understanding of business dynamics and operations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint with a general understanding of data analysis techniques.
- Experience in international company operations
- Familiar with SAP or other ERP system a plus.
- Experience in the software industry is desirable
- Unquestionable integrity and credibility.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills and sound demonstration of flexibility in an individual contributor role.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and works with minimal supervision to multitask, manage workload to timely completion.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Essential that the candidate is a team player.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top