Intern Employee Experience Administration
- Munich, Germany
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the German Employee Resource Center (ERC) team in the Munich office! The ERC is Adobe's shared services Human Resources department with offices in Bucharest, Dublin, Maidenhead, Munich, and Paris.
This role will be for 4-6 weeks.
What you'll do
- Auditing & cleaning-up of hard- and soft copy personnel files
- Independently dealing with all related actions (i.e. scanning/uploading/renaming documents) without much supervision
What you need to succeed
- Autonomous, diligent and organized way of working with a high standard of work quality and trustworthiness
- Proven experience in MS Office a must, MS SharePoint a plus
- Proficient in German and English
- Ideally commercial education with experience in office management/human resources/legal assistant or enrolled student in economics/human resources field, or similar.
- No degree required.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request the accommodation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top