Intern Adobe Benelux Enterprise Marketing
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our digital marketing, digital media and document management solutions empower businesses to make, manage, measure, and monetize content. We are aggressively innovating to enrich content creation and to reinvent how companies interact with their customers across every digital channel. Just look around you, our impact can be seen on virtually every screen, from TV and movies to digital magazines, to websites and mobile devices.
There's never been a better time to join Adobe. We are looking for exceptional talent who are ready to make an impact.
Position Summary & Responsibilities
The role of Enterprise Marketing Intern is a newly formed position to help the Benelux Marketing team to execute and manage regional marketing campaigns and events. This includes:
- Help executing marketing activities for Adobe's Enterprise business that delivers on our subscription booking goals in the Benelux enterprise market
- Manage events planning and organize exhibitions, seminars, webinars, user conferences, partner events… in collaboration with various stakeholders (local and international)
- Create briefing and post-mortem presentations of key programs and events
- Manage and negotiate supplier contracts for marketing services
- Draft, review and finalize marketing communications (emails, brochures, event signage, web content...)
- Supports stakeholders in the preparation of their presentations for our seminars/webinars
- Personalize webinar sessions and create new experiences for attendees
- Participate actively to Account Based marketing programs
- Create dashboards to track, monitor and measure marketing activities performances
- Report and operate under the leadership and directions of Regional Marketing lead.
- Operate as a Digital Marketer by using key Adobe Solutions
Education & Relevant Experience
- BA/BS, Master in Marketing
- Curious, autonomous and creative
- MS Office skills needed (in particular Excel and Powerpoint.)
- Digital Marketing skill is a plus
- Native Dutch speaking, excellent English skills. French is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top