Integrated Marketing Analytics Manager
- San Jose, CA
The Marketing & Customer Insights (MCI) organization has a dual mandate of providing objective customer research, analysis, and marketing effectiveness measurement while advancing the use of Adobe Marketing Cloud technologies to enable and track customer experiences across surfaces.
Within MCI, the Advanced Analytics team was established to focus specifically on developing deeper customer insights and deliver analytical tools to support integrated marketing planning across channels. The group closely partners with Global and Field Marketing, IT, business unit leaders and other corporate functions to improve understanding of our customers and their digital journey.
In this role, the team maintains a highly visible and strategically important role in delivering and facilitating understanding of insights to inform business strategies, and to track the performance of marketing specific activities against expectations!
The ideal candidate for this position is part analyst, part architect and part influential leader. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the manipulation of very large data through prescriptive, descriptive and predictive analytics techniques to advance our analytics and execution capabilities. This includes having a deep tech stack as well as the ability to architect big ticket analytics projects from inception to thought leadership to execution. The work will also involve leading and mentoring a team of analysts and looking for more effective processes of executing the analytics processes quicker/faster/bigger to get more value from them across the organization.
The role will also play a key role in the integration of our techniques and capabilities into the product roadmaps for our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions!
A balance of technical and soft skills as well as a working knowledge of marketing processes is key. A team-player, collaborative attitude is essential.
What you'll do
- Structure problems into a data / analytics plan and execute.
- Synthesize complex data sets into actionable insights and build analytics stories that culminate in accurate strategic business decisions
- Communicate results and insights with partners and executives
- Be a leader; Communicate Vision, partner and break down silos & gain commitment of others
- Hands-on creation of the next gen analytics tools and tech stack.
- Ability to partner with a cross-functional team of technical and analytical partners
- Work on groundbreaking data science and analytics problems to help tackle real world challenges
- Possible engagement with Adobe Marketing Cloud teams to evolve capabilities within the products.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and work with data scientists as needed;
- Obsess with using technology to make partner analytics teams more efficient and effective.
- Employ effective visualization techniques for complex concepts visualizing "big data" use cases.
What is needed for success
- 8+ years proven experience across the analytics spectrum of Prescriptive, Descriptive and Predictive Analytics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to synthesize large scale data sets to generate insights a must
- Intellectual curiosity, flexibility, and high attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree in statistics, engineering or a related field of study preferred
- Proven expertise in analytics tools like SQL, R or Python is required
- Experience building large scale visualization using tools like Tableau / Spotfire / D3
- Data Engineering Expertise and Experience building pipelines is a plus
- Understanding of marketing processes
- Experience in machine learning tools and techniques a plus
- Experience developing and working on larger scale analytics / big data implementations
- Track record of consistent delivery and execution
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top