Inside Sales Specialist - Professional Services
- San Jose, CA
The Inside Sales Specialist (ISS) position is for a high-energy, thorough, multi-tasking individual to work with Professional Services Sales to drive maximum revenue from every Adobe Consulting account. We handle extensions and Change Requests to working directly with customers to understand specific consulting requirements. The ISS will be an extension of the Professional Services Sales team tasked with impacting Adobe's services revenue. We're responsible for oversight of the Adobe Experience Cloud solution sets (e.g., web analytics, targeting and optimization tools, web content management, digital asset management, social marketing tools, mobile device, digital content optimization, etc.).
The role will support Adobe's North America business.
What you'll do
- Looking for a polished candidate who is able to run multiple relationships, customers, and dozens of projects at a time. Paying attention to the details and representing Adobe in a professional manner to the customer
- Work closely with team members to create contracts and negotiate legal terms, and gain needed internal approvals in a fast-paced environment (ie, need a strong agency)
- Lead all aspects of the sales cycle without the need for supervision
- Customer happiness!
- Ability to handle expiring consulting follow-up and renewal Strategic territory planning with a team of Sales Reps
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues
What you need to succeed
- 3-4 years of successful sales experience (desired)
- Proven oral and written communications skills, especially via phone/web presentation
- Capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone with customers and team members
- Proven strong written/verbal communication and time management skills
- Strong team orientation and ability to build cross-functional relationships
- Detailed understanding of sales cycles combined with a keen sense of urgency
- Highly ethical; will always do what is right by the organization and customer over personal gain
- Proven ability to lead trainings and transfer knowledge to make the team better as a whole.
- Need to be comfortable having detailed conversations at a business level and drive a positive next step
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top