Inside Sales Specialist
One of Adobe's primary goals is to continue the growth of the company as an innovative and significant provider of enterprise-class software solutions.Adobe Sign is looking for an Inside Sales Account Executive to sell into our enterprise customer segment. We are seeking a motivated sales professional to join the team.
This position will carry a quota and be staffed within the Adobes office in San Jose, CA.
What you'll do
- Source and close Adobe Sign deals
- Manage full sales cycle
- Own revenue number
- Work successfully with aligned Enterprise Field Account Executive
- Constantly fill the pipeline with new Adobe Sign deals
- Deal development & qualification
- Includes cold calling and cultivation of existing leads
- Articulating the Document Cloud value proposition to mid and C-level decision-makers
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 2 years inside or outside sales experience, preferably in enterprise software
- Preferred 1+ year in a sales closing role with successful history of relationship building, deal negotiations and territory planning
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and closing new business
- Consistent over-achievement of quota
- Prior experience with CRM solutions such as Salesforce.com
- Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results
- Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessments
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all respective customers
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and align with our culture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS/BA Degree required
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top