Inside Sales Executive
The Inside Sales Executive (ISE) position drives net-new business, presales prospecting, targeting, strategic account management, and the daily activities associated with Enterprise Sales within our Named Accounts. Inside Sales Specialists are focused on driving and influencing revenue for the Account Executives they support. They drive deals to close and heavily influence deals to accelerate pipeline through the sales cycle. They work with the existing field sales team to manage all aspects of the sales cycle. They are involved in qualification of opportunities, development of a market strategy, coordination of all sales team resources, and final negotiation and closing of business.
The ISE is responsible for developing, and qualifying prospective customers for annual software license service agreements within Adobe's Digital Media sales organization in your region. Including new market penetration, calling on senior-level executives, trade show attendance, webinar and event follow-up, working with sales teams for pin-pointing top prospects and more.
This position has a significant impact on Adobe's fiscal performance. It requires frequent use of independent judgment and critical decision-making skills on behalf of the company.
What you'll do
- Expanding sales of Adobe's Experience Cloud in the Accounts across the assigned territory
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships at all functional levels, keep customer satisfied
- Implementing & executing comprehensive account sales strategies
- Using internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers' challenges
- Ongoing tracking and communication of account and vertical market opportunities and issues to the team
- Creation, updating and execution of sales activity plans
- Providing timely and accurate sales forecasts on an ongoing basis in co-operation with the Account Executive
- Responsible for building new relationships as well as maintaining and deepening relationships within their vertical and Accounts. Positive relationships need to be established at all levels within the organization.
- Account Strategy - In cooperation with the Account Executive, the Inside Sales Specialist will help defining and implementing a strategy to find and develop new accounts within their industry which requires a good understanding of the customers' business and Adobe's potential within the customer group
- Target and penetrate Enterprise Accounts utilizing outbound prospecting skills.
- Work with direct sales organizations to identify qualification improvements and ensure only qualified leads are passed.
- Assist customers in understanding Adobe enterprise solutions, configuration, environment and how they fit within their current infrastructure and business processes.
- Process customers problems and translate their need into business opportunities
What you need to succeed
- 2-5 years prior account development or inside sales experience, preferably within software
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience required
- History of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Ability to build strong working relationship with the internal ecosystem including: enterprise field reps, demand gen and field marketing, deal desk and legal
- Ability to develop strong relationships with current or potential customers
- Deep understanding and ability to communicate Adobe Digital Marketing solutions to customers
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment and to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues
- Pro-active individual with a "can do" attitude who focuses and commits
- Fluency in German (full professional proficiency) and English are a must
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top