Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
There's never been a better time to join Adobe. We are looking for exceptional talent who is willing to learn technology and ready to make an impact. You will work as part of the TechOps Compute Platform Team, performing operational duties for our large-scale virtual, physical and cloud based platforms and services, with an increased focus on automation to support future growth of the Adobe Marketing Cloud business.
What you'll do
Areas of focus for this role include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the design, implementation, and administration of a Private Cloud Infrastructure.
- Code and test scripting and/or programming related to the automation and support of cloud infrastructure.
- Work closely with Engineering and Systems Architecture teams to deliver highly available systems.
- Participate in an on-call rotation supporting core services.
What you'll need to succeed
You will demonstrate experience or capability in the following areas:
- Advanced experience with VMWare is critical, preferably in a large enterprise environment. Virtualization technologies such as KVM or Xen is a plus.
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Chef, or equivalent.
- Experience with scripting/programming languages such as Python, Bash, PowerShell.
- Large Infrastructure System Administration - working with thousands of hosts and the practices that are required to support and scale Storage and Network infrastructures.
- Experience with designing, running, and/or consuming customer-facing cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with complex IP networking capabilities in large production environments.
- Understanding of the ITIL framework and concepts.
About our ideal candidate:
- Passionate about making things better, about using the latest technology to improve current processes
- Eager to learn about infrastructure operations. We want someone who does not have a preference for one tool but rather looks for the right tool for the job.
- Analytical with the ability to solve complex system problems, to assess/resolve system performance problems, and can fix situations looking for all the options and turning over every rock to find the best solution.
- Demonstrated ability to turn design, compliance and support references/content into documentation, presentations and training
- Desire to work hard as a member of a small team that is asked to do a lot while always remaining customer focused.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to work well with remote teams.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a multi-functional and collaborative team of developers and operations.
- Ability to manage time properly, with commitments being communicated and then met.
- Understanding of broad business processes and how they work together to drive an organization's success.
- You are able to think holistically and excel at systems thinking.
Meet the team
The Technical Operations Compute Platform Team provides core computing services to an internal Adobe customer base of System Administrators, Developers, and Research Teams. This position supports requests for virtual server resources and develops automation for the Adobe Experience Cloud. The Compute Platform team supports the systems that deliver several SaaS products on tens of thousands of servers in a global Enterprise environment.
Adobe's Digital Experience Business Unit
Adobe's Digital Experience Business Unit provides solutions that empower businesses to make, manage, measure and monetize online, offline and multichannel business initiatives.
Through the Adobe Experience Cloud which includes our Advertising, Analytics and Marketing Clouds, companies have everything they need to deliver a well-designed, personal and consistent experience to their customers at the right time, regardless of the channel. The Adobe Marketing Cloud offers integrated solutions that help brands connect with customers on a personal level; the Adobe Analytics Cloud is a customer intelligence engine that helps brands move from insights to action; and, the Adobe Advertising Cloud offers the industry's first end-to-end platform that manages advertising for TV and all digital formats.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
About Technical Operations
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Operations (TechOps) team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Adobe platforms in the public or private cloud, we make Adobe Digital Marketing's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers. We're keeping our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support.
We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
We're glad that you're pursuing career development opportunities.
Here's what you'll need to do:
- Apply with your complete LinkedIn profile or resume/CV.
- Schedule a Check-in meeting with your manager to discuss this internal opportunity and your career aspirations. Check-ins should include ongoing discussions about expectations, feedback and career development. Learn more about Check-in here.
- Learn more about the internal career opportunities process in this FAQ.
- If you're contacted for an interview, here are some tips
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top