Implementation Consultant, Adobe Sign
This is a great opportunity to join a new and fast growing team within Adobe - the Adobe Sign Consulting team. Adobe Sign allows our customers to nearly eliminate the time spent chasing down signatures. With Adobe Sign, customers can quickly and digitally get contracts and forms e-signed so they can focus their time on more productive ways to grow their business. The Adobe Sign Consulting team is responsible for providing expert skills in the implementation of the Sign solution offering as well as integrating complementary enterprise solutions and interfacing with clients' existing IT infrastructure.
We are looking for experienced and dedicated Consultants with functional and technical capabilities to join the Adobe Sign Consulting team. The ideal candidate will bring proven experience in delivering software solutions, helping to lead projects from presales estimating through to delivery and adoption. They will possess the skills to interact, negotiate, and work with a broad range of personalities and functions. This will include the customer, business owners, engineers, project operations, project managers and product management.
The Implementation Consultant also evangelises the value of Adobe's vast array of technologies and provides support to the Sales team in estimating and defining consulting engagements. This is a field-based job and Consultants are expected to be on Customer site from time to time.
What You'll Do
- Be proficient in the functional, technical and change management aspects of our eSignature solution delivery.
- Work with client business owners & stakeholders to develop the Adobe Sign implementation strategy & roadmap, owning overall value realisation for the customer.
- Work with client business owners & stakeholders to understand and develop functional and technical requirements.
- Lead collection of customer requirements to help develop the end solution.
- When required, collaborate with our team of technical Integration Architects to design & estimate deep technical & custom development solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Work closely with the Sales team to scope and estimate opportunities as well as to identify overall project approaches, activities and execution details.
- Complete the development of the necessary documentation required to work within the customer solution; and be a local champion of such document creation and intelligence.
- Develop robust recommendations, proposals and scope of work documents for Adobe Consulting engagements while also identifying critical dependencies & gaps.
- Present your proposals to customers in a clear and compelling way.
- Partner with and knowledge share with client business owners & stakeholders.
- Partner with technical project leadership to provide day-to-day tactical objectives.
- Own overall functional quality of the customer's Adobe Sign implementation.
- Socialise business functionality with client business and technical stakeholders, including driving UAT and demos.
- Work with the client to gather user feedback on implemented functionality.
- Advise the client group on Adobe Sign internal alignment and customer change management.
- Own and ensure client enablement on their Adobe Sign implementation at both user and admin level.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple customer opportunities in parallel.
What You Need To Succeed
- Have an understanding of electronic signature platforms and best implementation practices.
- Experience in professional services projects specifically integration with Web Services and Rest APIs.
- Balance of business & technical acumen, including ability to articulate high level technical solutions to business problems and tie your solutions to program success criteria.
- Experience implementing enterprise business process management solutions
- Basic familiarity with SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics & Sharepoint, Workday, Apttus, SAP Ariba or other enterprise application integrations as well as document generation solutions such as Nintex and Conga.
- Experience of working effectively with sales teams and understanding of the dynamics of the sales process.
- Experience with developing requirements for interfaces and production data migrations
- Prior experience of leading SaaS implementation projects, and managing the effective adoption and change management aspects of the customer engagement.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from senior executives.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple projects at the same time
- Understanding or experience in using productized APIs, SaaS, SOA, Cloud Services, and Content Management Systems.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum process
- Demonstrable experience of Waterfall project delivery, working across multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a team environment
- MBA, Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant industry experience
Special Consideration given for:
- Experience & knowledge with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
- Experience & knowledge with Adobe Document Cloud solutions
- Experience & knowledge with Adobe Sign
- Experience & knowledge with DocuSign
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top