- Bucharest, Romania
Role HR Manager
Reports To Employee Relations Leader
Business Unit: Employee Resource Centre
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone - from emerging artists to global brands - everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to build beautiful and powerful images, videos and apps and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organisation, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
You will be part of a team supporting 23+ countries across EMEA, who engage cross-functionally with the key objectives ensuring fair and respectful treatment of our employees and consistent with our core values and company objectives.
The HR Manager is a hybrid role that will work closely with the Senior Leadership in Romania in driving organisational change and help develop employee solutions consistent within our culture and processes as well as working cross-functionally across Adobe to resolve complex and sensitive employment matters, with a focus on compliance and consistency. You will have a thorough understanding of HR strategy and key concepts along with the knowledge and experience in being able to execute on a variety of employee relations issues. This may entail, conducting investigations and/or provides coaching on various areas such as performance management, behavioural concerns, policy implication, conflict resolution, etc. as well as having the necessary skills in actioning on involuntary and mutual separation activities.
You will have a demonstrable track record in performing as an HR Manager or as an Employee Relations specialist within a fast paced and similar environment. A high level of customer focus, interpersonal skills and a solution orientated approach are key skills required in this role:
• Build solid relationships and partner across all areas of Employee Experience in Romania and EMEA, as well as within the organisation based out of Bucharest, Romania
• Be involved and contribute towards driving out EMEA related programs consistently, as well as participating in projects that represent Romania
• Works on cases of diverse scope where data analysis is required to resolve
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques to resolve situations
• Collaborates to agree on disciplinary actions for performance management issues and policy violations with Managers
• Coach managers on employees' individual and sensitive issues (e.g. returning from leave of absence, wellbeing topics etc.)
• Assess and investigate Employee grievances or complaints
• Conduct investigations along with other key partners across the organisation
• Coordinate Involuntary/Mutual Separation Agreements in consultation with Legal, build exit packets, and notify key partners
• Coach and support Managers on communicating employee separations
• Provide mediation or conflict resolution with Managers and/or employees
• Coach employees/managers through collaboration, behaviour, hygiene issues or through policy violations
• Provide general consultation on employment law topics
• Work with Managers on issues that impact the workforce e.g. attrition
• Work on adhoc team projects i.e. roll out of performance coaching sessions
• Ability to provide strategic insight and analysis to organisational issues
• Highly effective communication and coaching skills
• Able to develop innovative solutions to business issues
• Experience in all areas of Employee Relations in a fast paced and challenging environment
• Ability to deal with conflict situations as well as initiating solutions
• Expertise in Romanian employment law
• Desirable to have wider other Employment law knowledge across other countries
• Solid knowledge of HR concepts, local/regional employment laws, and statutory requirements. Ability to apply them while using Adobe's values.
• Able to demonstrate critical thinking and use established or new solutions, challenges applicability as needed, and contributes to new practices
• Showcases strong EQ with the team members and partners and able to handle change
• Ability to establish valued working partnerships in a matrix organisation
• Consistent track record of working with managers to provide solutions to improve individual effectiveness
• Demonstrable track record in carrying out detailed investigations, able to negotiate and having experience to resolve conflict
• Provides an innovative and customer centric service back to their Management or employee populations
• Collaborative and team-oriented and can coordinate across functional projects & initiatives
• Builds strong, professional business working relationships and external networks, based on credibility and trust, with key partners, customers and peers both within EMEA and the wider global organization
• Anticipate the needs of the business when new events and programs roll-out
• Comfort with operating under confidential circumstances while maintaining impartiality & neutrality
• Strong written, oral, & presentation skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top