Head of Professional Services Sales - North (UK, Ireland, Nordics, Middle East and South Africa)
- London, United Kingdom
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life build content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers.
The Head of Professional Services Sales for our Northern region (UK, Ireland, Nordics, Middle East and South Africa) is the Professional Services Go to Market leader for Adobe in region and is a critical customer facing role, establishing deep credibility through expertise and engagement with influential senior leaders within enterprise customer organisations (CMO/CIO/CTO).
This executive will lead, coach and develop an organization of 15+ Services Sales professionals to collaborate with customers to meet their Digital Experience Services requirements. Partnering with the License Sales team, Consulting Delivery and our Digital Strategy Group, the Services Sales team pursues the "services win" and designs the services requirements to meet customer's business and technical requirements. Targeting $50M+ of new ACV (consulting and training Annual Contract Value) sales.
You will lead the evolution of the services sales organization to one with higher strategic relationships and impact with customers. Consistent with this evolution, you will bring an increased focus on services scoping to support customer's Enterprise Architecture and scale requirements. You will also bring an increased focus and acumen for business consulting sales, supporting customers to maximize business impact post technology implementation.
This opportunity is a highly impactful and visible leadership role within Adobe and must partner effectively both internally and externally, with License Sales, Adobe Consulting, Customers, and Partners to achieve great results for customers. Strong collaboration and problem solving skills are a must to realise the significant opportunity that awaits this team. This individual will have both the Services Sales acumen to exceed targets as well as the People Leadership capabilities to lead an agile and vital part of the Adobe organization to the next phase of success!
What you'll do
- Lead the Go to Market (GTM) for Professional Services Sales. Build pipeline and close services deals, engage strategically with customers and partners . Establish deep credibility with CIO/CTOs through expertise and engagement. Exceed $50M target annually.
- Build, coach and develop a world class team, capable of exceeding targets and creating strategic partnerships with customers. Establish rigorous sales discipline across all aspects of sales engagement, pipeline development/management and forecasting.
- Partner with Adobe Consulting Delivery, Solution Consulting and Solution Architecture
- Organizations to establish strong process for the required services scoping for Adobe technology solutions to meet customer business / technical requirements for necessary scale and integrations
- Lead Adobe Services Sales organisation to a higher level of strategic engagement and sales maturity; including collaborating and partnering with adjacent organizations to create a "best in class" GTM (e.g. License Sales Consulting Delivery, Partner leadership, Product Marketing, Inside Sales, Training, etc.)
- Develop Methodology for effective and compelling customer proposals and SoWs - establish Adobe as leader in a competitive market
- Develop strong focus on post-implementation sales of business consulting and training services; effective mining of the install base for new sales opportunities to drive customer business impact.
What you need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience leading and scaling services sales in SaaS, Digital, or Cloud environments.
- Proven and consistent track record of applying creative thinking and analysis to solve business needs in ambiguous environments.
- Must have experience implementing operational rigor and programs across organizations
What leading at Adobe means
In addition to our core values; Genuine, Exceptional, Innovative & Involved, at Adobe, we're passionate about developing leaders at all levels of the organization from individual contributors to people managers.
Anyone who's considering a career with us should know that we expect our employees and leaders alike to demonstrate three capabilities which we believe are core actions and behaviours that illuminate how every employee will drive Adobe's business - as well as your own growth and development. These are as follows:
- Create what's next
- Challenge the status quo
- Persevere through obstacles
- Deliver innovative customer solutions
- Scale for tomorrow
- Drive operational excellence
- Build Repeatable Processes
- Prioritise the "big bets"
Be a Leader:
- Inspire others to achieve
- Communicate your vision
- Partner and break down silos
- Gain commitment of others
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top