Head of Marketing, Digital Media Solutions, Business & Enterprises, APAC
This is an opportunity to work closely with APAC functional marketing teams, country marketing teams, and sales partners, leading the APAC marketing strategy development and program execution in the SMB, mid-market & enterprise segment. The position reports directly to the APAC Senior Marketing Director for the Digital Media Business!
Market Segment Focus: The role is responsible for developing and implementing segment marketing strategies and programs across APAC. Our DMe business covers multiple solutions and channels to market including: Document Cloud, Creative Cloud, Education Institutions, Mid-Market & Enterprise Accounts and Small & Medium Businesses. Our paths to market include Distributors and resellers / and Enterprise sales.
Market Development: Through tight alignment with the sales, business and product organizations, develop and lead on market expansion initiatives to unlock new revenue channels. Provide valuable market and customer insights to keep the APAC business. Be a key advisor to Adobe on go-to-market strategies.
Marketing Strategy and Planning: With global business and marketing directions in mind, the role will define our APAC marketing plans to tap into the growth potential in the region with alignment to the go-to-market plan. Communicate plans across cross-functional teams, execute and monitor success. Provide counsel and insight to the team and corporate campaign marketing in the design of marketing initiatives. Ensure collaboration across APAC marketing functions across paid media, web, testing & optimization, marketing operations & insights as well as PR & social.
Integrated Marketing Approach: Understand and identify key market opportunities. Lead content creation efforts. Deliver coordinated marketing programs to get results with good customer experience. Work with regional heads of Digital Media, corporate marketing, country sales to plan a wide range of programs. Successfully driving the execution of those programs in APAC. Be a champion for the concept of integrated marketing!
Scaling Operations: Working with the operations team to take ownership of setting up a B2B marketing engine with the right technology platform, scale processes and talent in place. Accountable for leading a cross-functional team to put in place a marketing management system to enable target setting and performance tracking. Maintain a high-performance environment by setting clear goals and expectations aligned to the business strategy that is communicated and adopted by team members.
- 15 - 20 years of sales and marketing experience in software or a technology related field.
- 5 - 10 years Management experience of direct reports or virtual teams
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience required and MBA desirable.
- Understanding of IT industry; Knowledge of Adobe products desirable.
- Prior success in defining marketing strategies in support of business and corporate objectives, including the development, execution, and measurement of attribution marketing programs.
- Social and digital marketing expertise
- Access to a network of outside services vendors and a strong, positive working relationship with them. You will have a consistent track record in leading outside vendors, keeping vendors on track and within budget
- Strong attention to detail-accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to handle logistics and tactical details with detailed execution
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication, collaboration and project management skills required
- Consistent record in working successfully with cross functional groups, sales organizations, and operations.
- Innovator with the ability to influence management at all levels (internally and externally)
- Sound like you? We look forward to your application.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top