Head of Customer Success - Greater China
- Shanghai, China
The Head of Customer Success for Greater China will run top strategic customers and lead a team accountable for Adobe's enterprise Creative Cloud and Experience Cloud and relationships. The mission of this team is to be relentless in ensuring customer success. To build positive relationships, have a clear understanding of business goals and ultimately ensure our customers see value from their investment with Adobe.
Your team is responsible for bringing the best of Adobe's outstanding capabilities, standard methodologies and digital transformation experience to our customers' business objectives. In this role, you will lead this team in encouraging positive relationships across customer executives and senior-level decision-makers and developing a deep understanding of their outstanding business needs. Your team will be responsible for driving adoption & usage of Adobe solutions, partner alignment, advising on change management, and risk mitigation with the goal of enabling customers to improve their investment value and achieve their business objectives.
What you'll be doing:
You will drive a robust Customer Success charter across your customers and team which includes:
- Accountability for customer's overall success with Adobe: renewals, growth of Adobe footprint, customer health, and customer experience.
- Driving a mutual understanding of Adobe's unique and groundbreaking "experience business" capabilities and evangelize how those capabilities build long-term value for the customer across various customer business units & organizations.
- Partner with the sales management team to align on vertical objectives and achieve and exceed retention, growth and satisfaction targets. Ensure team is delivering on CSM objectives and driving outstanding key deliverables including Strategic Business Reviews, Customer Success Plans, and Dashboards.
- Engage broadly across the Customer and Adobe organizations from management through to C-Level/Influencer as required
- Maintaining regular and appropriate communication and governance with both internal and external executive teams to ensure alignment and openness, inclusive of regular business reviews.
- Identifying customer risk and work with extended Adobe team to create and execute on "get well" plans.
- Being a customer advocate and drive innovation, standard methodologies, and process improvement back into the Adobe ecosystem.
- Attract, hire and retain a group of a high-performing China Customer Success team, execute an effective onboarding process for new team members and develop, cultivate and strengthen the team.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required and a Master's degree is a plus
- 5+ years of experience leading customer success, relationship management or management consulting organization with validated, quantifiable experience delivering on significant business value, large transformation activity or material portfolio of business
- 5+ years' experience in building, leading, developing a team at technology or consulting organization
- Strong executive presence, including the ability to efficiently partner and influence client executives and be a credible and effective C-level advisor
- Creative problem-solving skills, including understand the impact and intersection of people, process and technical changes and to articulate high-level solutions to address business problems
- Shown organizational, prioritization skills and an ability to work in a highly matrixed environment
- Outstanding executive-level interpersonal and written communication skills, able to navigate difficult conversations and mediate to healthy outcomes
- Strong understanding of Adobe products, capabilities, and optimal use cases.
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity and ability absorb new concepts quickly
- High level of energy and personal drive
- Engaging people leader and to lead and inspire teams
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top