Head of Campaign Marketing
In the role of APAC Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for understanding corporate products, roadmaps and campaign strategies and applying these to form APAC marketing strategies & playbooks for the cloud(s) you support.You will build cloud related strategies and then, working with the regional product marketing, experiences, executive engagement, digital strategy managers, and pivot these cloud strategies into vertically-oriented guidance playbooks for the country teams to base their quarterly marketing plans on.Unique guidance playbooks will be required for each vertical manager in Australia / New Zealand and India.Cloud-based guidance will be provided to ROA country managers. Guidance playbooks will consist of priorities, budget, media mix, contact strategy, sale plays, messaging, assets, GTM and customer life cycle targeting.
You will coordinate all regional feedback for the clouds you support and provide this to global for optimization of budgets, asset plans (including vertical requirements), targeting and lifecycle purposes.You will provide clear direction to the country teams and regional production / digital execution teams to facilitate robust planning and execution.
Organizational and executional skills, communication and teamwork will be key to success in this role. With limited guidance you will know what to do, when to do it and how to get each task done.
What you'll do
Establish annual strategic plans for APAC Digital Experiences Marketing for the cloud products you are responsible for. These plans will include pipeline targets by market, vertical, customer life cycle and GTM. To be successful, you will have to work closely with the global campaign and BU teams and with the regional product marketing, experiences, executive engagement and digital strategies teams to understand and influence their roadmap.
On a quarterly basis build guidance for the country teams which will lead to APAC delivering our cloud-based pipeline targets. These guidance packages will be developed working with the global campaign teams, APAC Product Marketing, Experience, Executive Engagement, Digital Strategy and MCI teams to provide recommendations on aligned priorities, budget, campaigns/programs, assets, targeting, GTM, customer lifecycle and media mix. Guidance will be provided for each country & vertical for ANZ and India and for each country in ROA. Upon confirmation of quarterly tactical plans, you will work with the global campaign team to support the country and production teams to ensure the right assets are available at the right time and in the right format to be used in executing plans.
Position Adobe as a thought leader in helping businesses become experience businesses in APAC. Work with the global campaign teams, regional Experience, Executive Engagement and Digital teams and the local country teams to make sure that guidance and execution plans position Adobe as leading the future of marketing and customer experience. You will play a pivotal role in bringing the One Adobe story to market by being a change leader to drive a unified cross-cloud approach in the country marketing strategies.
Implement and ensure strong adoption of a business management systems that allows you to manage predictable, cohesive and successful marketing programs.This will include regular meetings, consistent reporting on aligned KPI's and strong controls.
Through the campaign guidance process, Introduce new marketing approaches, processes and optimization techniques to better connect with customers in meaningful ways and thereby achieve results. You will proactively incorporate changes into your planning and work with the country teams to adopt change.
What you need to succeed
- 10+ years' experience in marketing with minimum 5 years' experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the technology or software industry (knowledge of Adobe products preferred).
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategic projects.
- Ability to develop business plans and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Comfortable using data-driven approaches to develop targeting, measure and interpret results and optimize plans.
- Proven success in developing customer-focused, marketing strategies including deployment, measurement, evaluation of return and optimization using innovative approaches.
- Strong interpersonal communication and experience working across matrix organizations (working effectively with regional / country / global marketing teams and marketing operations will be keys to success).
- Motivated and adaptable individual with exceptional organizational skills
- Resourcefulness and ability to anticipate issues and work through them, proactive nature
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, delegate and prioritize work under critical deadlines.
- Great follow through and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible to thrive in a very fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience working in an international organization preferred.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top